“Disapointed”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
Lowville
“Disapointed”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

On my recent trip to Coco beach My wife and I went to the Sandbar. We noticed that it was taco Tuesday tacos half price. The menus sated that you get beans if you order three. So I did When my order came no beans or fries and to think about it was not asked my choice. When I asked i was told that was policy not to honor that option on Tuesday. I asked where is that any where on the menu, and she stated it wasn't. I asked to see the manager( Nick) and asked him is it is printed anywhere and he said no, it happens all the time. I said that is why I ordered three, and he smirked and told me I could, if I paid full price. He just though he was very funny and clever, but I did not see it that way. I found it insulting and condescending.I have been a traveler in many countries and seen many menus, and have seen disclaimers printed so you know what the rules are.Being that It happens all the time may be something should be done.Given that the food is bar food, telling me that people are just happy to get cheep tacos is a poor advertisement.

Florence, South Carolina
“Great atmosphere. Enjoyed our food, beverages and music.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were only in town for one night. We wanted a place that had a local flavor and personality, and the Sandbar delivered. Great spot for relaxing after a day on the beach. If we were to return with friends, we would definitely want to take them to the Sandbar,.

Lawrenceville, GA
“If you are close”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We went here based on a local's recommendation. We had the fish and chips. The fish was OK, however it was unimpressive in quantity and in the fact it look like fish sticks I at as a kid. It more like a 20 something year old place to drink and it also serves food.

Visited April 2013
“Rude service, expensive drinks, so so food.”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

The place is noisy and full of drunks. The bartenders are rude and slow. The food is par at best. I won't be going back.

• Visited April 2013
“Fantastic beach bar & grill”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Best key lime pie in Florida! This is a fun place beachfront. Had an awesome band playing while we were there. Definately recommend eating here as well - had the typical bar food plus surprising number of really nice entrees which was great - the grilled fish which was absolutely yummy! Would highly recommend to go check it out. Kids are served here Until 10 PM which was perfect for our needs.

Visited April 2013