“MY DAUGHTER DREAM WEDDING”

Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
knoxville
“MY DAUGHTER DREAM WEDDING”
Reviewed March 5, 2007

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach Fl, my daughter got married on 03/01/07. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is either planning a wedding or just a vacation in Cocoa Beach. The sales staff headed by Tina is to be commended, they went over and above for my family. They gave me caterers, beach wedding coordinators and ideas for the reception, all of which I would highly recommend., They took care of quite a few out of state guests and there were no complaints, all rooms were clean and ready when promised, with no surprises. All of the staff at the Comfort Inn are very pleasant & professional.I would like to thank everyone at the Comfort Inn for making my daughters wedding a dream come true. Sincerely donna nine

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — na
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
3 Thank knoxvilleniner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Korean first
Lockport
Reviewed February 18, 2007

We just returned from a 7 day stay at this hotel. This was our 2nd stay. IT WILL NOT BE OUR LAST EITHER - that is for sure. Our room was recently renovated and brand - new beautiful. When I asked the Manager if he had something near the pool he quickly accomodated our request. The entire staff is super friendly, the atmosphere is awesome. Just steps to the beach and right in the heart of Cocoa Beach - near everything - but truly a peaceful place to stay. The Pina Coladas at the Lounge are the best I have ever had. The pool is amazingly clean as well.

• Liked — Clean Rooms - Great pina colada!
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
4 Thank jld4540
Florida
Reviewed February 1, 2007

The hotel was very clean and nice. Our room looked like it was brand new. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. This was a great buy considering we could walk to plenty of places to eat or next door to the big surf stores for shopping. My family, visiting from out of town, loved the beach which was just across a small street behind the hotel. We even had a nice barbecue just outside our room which we took advantage of. We thought it was a great stay and would recommend it to anyone without hesitation.

Stayed January 2007
7 Thank darnold333
Gulfport, Mississippi
Reviewed January 27, 2007

I spent 3 months at this property from Sept - Dec for business. I was on the 5th floor of the tower on the back of the property, with a fantastic view of the Atlantic ocean. The location of this hotel could not be better. I was able to walk to Ron Jons surf shop, waffle house, KFC, Winn-Dixie, McDonalds, the beach, several bars, etc... My point is, the property is very close to anything you could want.

The actual room itself was a two room suite. The living room was a decent size with a fold out couch, coffee table, 27' television, microwave, sink, refrigerator, dishes and a work station with internet connection. The bedroom was the same size as the living room and had its own private balcony. The bedroom also had its own 27' television. The bathroom was average, nothing remarkable to say about it, good or bad.

The comfort inn cocoa beach property is very nice. They have 2 full size shuffleboard courts, a large pool, hot tub, a bar and very nice decor (lots of vegetation) throughout the property.

My taste in the bar scene is a little unorthodox (I like a bar with more of a relaxed uncrowded atmosphere) but I really like the hotel bar. It is much larger than most hotel bars. They have karioke five nights a week, and the crowd there is mostly locals who are all very friendly and decent people. The bar staff there is what made the place for me. They are all very very nice people. I almost forgot, when you check in you will get a card for one free drink per day of your stay at the bar.

One quick little story to give you an idea of the staff, i checked out in a real hurry (had one last hoo-rah my last night and overslept) and did a very quick packing job. I was about 5 hours out of town when I realized I missed an entire dresser when I was packing (there is a tiny little TV stand/dresser in the living room). I suddenly realized that I had left a portable dvd player, over 100 dvds, an xbox, and a couple other low dollar items in that dresser. I called the hotel and the gentleman at the front desk said he would look into and call me back. I figured my stuff was already listed on ebay, but I received a call back from him about 5 minutes later and he said they found all my stuff and would ship it to me for free. When I received the package, the post date on the package was the day I checked out.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It is kid friendly and adult friendly. The staff is great and you get a lot of room for your $$$ at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2007, traveled on business