We stayed at this hotel twice in the last 10 days for an extended vacation throughout Florida. The first weekend we had a very positive experience. We apparently had a renovated room in both states (801 and 805). Loved it. It had wood laminate floors which makes total sense with the sand and moisture. Loved the balcony. We had a suite with a family room and a king bed. The main bedroom faced the pool. The first weekend it was rainy and not many people were using the pool area so it was very quiet. The second weekend - there were a lot of people out in the pool area until they closed it at 11pm. But hey - it did quiet down at that time and we knew it was open until 11. If you don't want the noise I recommend asking for a non-pool facing room.
The pull out bed for our small boys seemed small (even for a 5 & 7 year old) and we had to make up the pull out bed ourselves (both times - the sheets were in the main bedroom drawers).
The bathroom on our second stay seemed dingy and had some rust stains. But by that time we were at the end of our trip and just exhausted and wanted to hang out by the beach - which was only a block away. Used the pool area foot wash/shower to get the sand off when we were done before heading back to our room.
My husband's only comment is that there is something wrong with their wi-fi. They had 4 different names showing for wi-fi access...Our understanding is that the wi-fi was only good in the "public" areas such as the lounge, lobby, meeting rooms, etc. They had an ethernet access point in the rooms, but our "devices" do not have ethernet connections.
Breakfast room was large which compared to other Comfort Suites was very nice. We did not have to wait for a table and yes there were several groups there for the cruises departing.
They have a play area, pool (which goes to 8 ft deep), hot tub, shuffle board, and a bar area outside and a lounge inside.
Enjoyed the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Park & Cruise specialists. Our hotel is located in the heart of Cocoa Beach just steps to the beach and 10 min. from the cruise terminals. Choose from standard ground floor rooms and efficiencies or 2-room suites. Amenities include pool, hot-tub, volleyball, shuffleboard, laundry, exercise room, free hi-speed internet in all rooms, wireless internet in common areas. We are within easy walking distance to numerous restaurants, supermarket and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suite Cocoa Beach