“Very convenient and clean”

Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Brampton, Canada
“Very convenient and clean”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stayed here one night prior to our disney cruise. The location is great and the staff were very friendly. This is an older hotel but all in all, it was clean. There is a stretch of stores and pharmacies/restaurants right across the street. the hotel also offered a shuttle to the cruise terminal which was nice. The breakfast in the morning was carbohydrate rich and filling, but not the most nutritious, but was good to have before boarding the ship.

Would stay again should I take any more cruises from this port.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank dmgirl66
davespain, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you! It's hard to compete with all that great cruise food, but our hot complimentary breakfast is probably the best on the beach. Glad you found everything to your liking. I hope you stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I recently booked a Park & Cruise Package with TA. ALthough the Comfort Inn isn't plush, It is very clean with most courteous employees. The shuttle to & from the cruise ship was timely & great savings.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank caroloj
Thank you staying with us and taking the time to share your opinion with future guests. I hope you make a return visit.
Gresham, Oregon
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This hotel was clean, quiet and staff was very friendly. Beds were very comfortable. Both pool and hot tub were clean and warm. Grounds were large, on site nice laundry mat and fitness room. Hotel is right in the center of town, close to many restaurants, Cocoa Beach Pier, Cape Canaveral, and only about 25 minutes from the space center. Hot breakfast including sausage, eggs, waffles...standard fare for a Comfort Inn and a great value for the price you pay for a room. Price was best in the area. I would stay here again.

Thank you!
Tallinn, Estonia
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Everything in this hotel screams "I am oh so average" starting from greyish yet clean towels and finishing with "do-it-yourself" breakfast waffles. Nothing too bad but nothing super-good as well, I am sure Suites part is way better, but we stayed in the Guesthouse part and it was kinda blah. Location is quite OK for those heading to Kennedy Space Centre.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I am very sorry you didn't have the same sense of our hotel that most guests do, particularly since spending over 1 million dollars on the latest renovation & remodel. Most guests rave about the comfortable new beds, the tasteful new decor and the well maintained grounds. As for the "do it yourself" breakfast, I think we have the best "complimentary" breakfast of any hotel in Cocoa Beach. Of course, if you're looking for a full service breakfast there is an IHOP directly across the street. Very sad to read your comments but I realize we can't please everyone as hard as we might try.
Lakeland, Florida, United States
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel this weekend and I can only say good things about our time there. We only stayed on night but the entire place is set up so nice, it was super clean and the grounds were very well kept. The suites were top notch for anyone needing a nice hotel , any age , we saw people of all ages or anyone who wants to leave content and happy.. The hotel offers an excellent area to spend time grilling, playing volley ball or swimming, we found it to be so relaxing there. it was a block from the beach, we walked to beach and that area was peaceful and clean also. Just a all around great stay .. Great breakfast also free for customers.. I would recommend this for anyone ..happy to share the experience, great place, now great memories for my fiancé and I, Thanks Comfort Inn....

Room Tip: The suite I had was great for a couple, had separate living room/kitchen, bathroom separate from the...
1 Thank Donna M
Thanks for the nice comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and took the time to recognize the efforts that my entire staff makes to insure everyone has a great stay. We just spent over 1 million on the remodel and I'm glad you noted the new look and comfort.
Merritt Island, Florida
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The Hotel has been remodeled and the rooms have beautiful wood flooring and upgraded sheets. Breakfast Hot and Cold with price of room and the breakfast is great. Pool and grounds are very nice. Lagoon Lounge is on site for football and happy hour. Great trip!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Revagaro
Thank you very much. Glad you enjoyed your stay and hope the Mustang's Class of '73 reunion was a blast.
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stayed there on 10/10/13 – pre cruise. I did their “Fly, Snooze and Cruise” package, which worked great. This provides transportation to and from the Orlando airport, as well as transportation to the port the morning of your cruise.

My room was clean, quiet – the bed was comfy. The TV was a flat screen, with a good choice of channels to watch. The room had a coffee maker. My stay included a free drink, and free breakfast buffet.

They also offered free wi-fi, and that was my only negative. You had to sign in constantly. I spent one night there, and must have had to sign-in 10 different times. But I still did really like having it available.

I very much appreciated the front desk staff, who worked to get me on an earlier shuttle to the port rather than the 11:30 one I had been scheduled on. Good customer service!

The pool area looked very nice, although I didn’t take advantage of it. This hotel is just a few blocks away from the beach.

Is this the nicest hotel - probably not. It is a bit worn. But the rooms were clean and the staff was great, and for the purpose it was just fine. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank JosieCat-MN
Thank you for staying with us and writing such a thorough and well thought out review. Our Fly, Snooze & Cruise package is very popular and as I'm sure you can attest, it's a whole lot better than staying at a hotel by Orlando airport the night before your cruise. And, in most cases it costs less! We hope to see you on your next cruise.