Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
$167
$157
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
$123
$167
$161
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$127
$140
$118
HIExpress.com
Very Good 4/5
Anthony's On The Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
Very Good 4/5
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
$89
$87
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
  • Beachfront
$174
1,179 results
All reviewsport canaveralcruise packagekoi pondping pongvolleyball courtshuffle boardhot tubsmall kitchenettesnooze cruiseshuttle servicecruise terminalwinn dixieshort walk to beachron jonssitting areahot breakfastbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for a 5 day vacation to the beach and to Universal Studios. We arrived at the hotel a couple hours before check-in time and they graciously allowed us to check in early. This was a nice gesture because when traveling, you don't always arrive at your destination on time and we appreciated it. This hotel is obviously an older hotel, but was clean and tidy everywhere we looked. The breakfast was great and the attendant was helpful. The housekeeping staff was more helpful and nice that I expected, offering to get us towels and such even though we did not have our room cleaned throughout our stay. The hotel is within walking distance to the beach which is also very convenient. Ron Jon's is also within walking distance as well as a little restaurant called the "Shark Pit Grill" I believe. We strongly recommend this little place because it had great service and great food!

We were surprised to find the hotel had a shuffleboard area, an arcade, a ping pong table, a children's play area, and a small coy pond outside, which made the entire stay that much better! We had no problems with staff or any cleanliness issues at all. As an employee of Choice Hotels International, I like to think that I have higher standards for hotels and this one passed. Our stay was perfect here and could not have been better!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
davespain, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion of the hotel. It is even more impressive when such a review comes from a fellow hotelier. Glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope you can return soon. Please stop by my office and introduce yourself if you find yourself here again.

Reviewed July 13, 2011

Everything pretty much turned sour upon our arrival when we met the front desk attendant, Samantha. She was very rude to my party as well as 3 other families that booked with us. She appeared irritated and was very short with us. Not even a greeting or a smile as we approached the front desk. All 3 families booked the Fly, Snooze and Cruise pkg (I should've done more research because this may not have been such of a deal as I once thought it was). When we asked her about vouchers to the cruise ship, she snapped at us and said "it's like I'm giving away free vouchers!". We couldn't believe what we were hearing! Also, she was not forthcoming with information regarding the shuttle, vouchers, etc. We were all very dissapointed. Other than that, the rooms were as expected (average) and the breakfast was a nice touch and was good! Even after our cruise, we talked about how Samantha just put an uneasy feeling about our stay at this hotel. I'm really hoping that management does something about Samantha..or at least let her know about our displeasure. I really don't know if I would stay here again. The pictures on their website makes the place nicer than it actually is. Honestly, walking around the hotel grounds in the evening, it seemed more like a motel than a hotel. I would rate our overall experience as poor to average...especially considering the price that we paid. There's a Radisson not far from this place that I may try next time. All that being said, we thoroughly enjoyed our magical 5 night cruise on the Disney Dream!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank noel228
Reviewed July 7, 2011

We did the fly snooze and cruise package. Everything was done in a timely fashion and everyone from the drivers to the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay with them again on our next cruise!

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Mastiffkpr
davespain, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2011

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad you took advantage of our Fly, Snooze & Cruise package. As more and more people discover the value and convenience this is becoming one of our most popular packages. Many people think that because they are flying to Orlando they will be forced to stay at an airport hotel and then get up the day of their cruise to catch a way-too-early shuttle. Out Fly, Snooze & Cruise package includes pickup in Orlando, your night's stay on the beach, transportation to the cruise terminal and upon your return, pickup at the terminals and transportation back to the Orlando airport. We hope to see you and your friends again soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

We booked a king suite with a beach view. The room was really large, with a separate living room/kitchenette; bathroom/vanity/closet area; and bedroom with a balcony.
You are literally a 2 minute walk from the beach, no need to drive anywhere!
Although the beach view is partially obstructed by a condo, the price we got was lower than anywhere around. We stayed 4 nights and enjoyed it.
I just wish the balcony had a screen door to let keep the bugs out!

Room Tip: Keep an eye on prices...and book multiple nights!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank megan0627
davespain, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2011

Thanks for staying with us and thank you for sharing your opinion with others. I see you stayed in one of our 1-bedroom suites with the ocean view which is, indeed, spacious and comfortable. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY SOMEPLACE ELSE. This place sucks from the moment you walk in the door. It's old and smelly and the cleanliness is questionable. What is worse is the rude front desk staff. Not once, not twice, but every time from check-in to check-out. One that seemed to be "in charge" was the most rude of all. The other employees seemed to follow her lead. (or were afraid not to) While we waited in the lobby for a long time for our transportation shuttle, we realized they weren't just rude to us, it was everyone that bothered them with a question or a concern. Several times we saw them whisper to one another, laugh, or roll their eyes as the customers walked away. I don't know about everyone else, but I for one, don't appreciate being treated that way.
BTW, No mistake: We stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites, 3901 N. Atlantic Ave. Cocoa Beach, FL

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank HpyCmpr278

I am very sorry that your experience caused you to take the time to write such a scathing review. I hope your cruise was more enjoyable. As you know, the mornings that cruise guests are checking out can be quite busy and my staff is doing everything possible to courteously get everyone to the cruise terminals on time. They don't have time to be joking, especially about our valued guests.

Fortunately, the opinions you expressed seem quite at odds with those of most others, particularly as it relates to our front desk staff which is regularly complimented for their helpfulness and courteousness. I can assure you that no one at the front desk was snickering at guests. You can further rest assured that if such a thing had EVER happened with anyone on my staff they would no longer be working with us.

Again, I apologize that your experience wasn't more pleasant.