“Real nice stay!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed September 25, 2007

We went to the Comfort Inn over the weekend. This is a great hotel for a beach getaway. The location is perfect with small kids-we did the beach and the pool both days. Staff was attentive and professional. We will make this our new Beach Hotel. Thanks!!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank brybied
Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Reviewed September 10, 2007

This was the perfect hotel to get away for a romantic weekend with my wife. It was the quiet weekend we were looking for and much needed. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the hotel was very clean.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank golfdavid
Reviewed August 16, 2007

Clean well kept hotel. I would recommend this property to all my friends. Great staff and well managed. Great Job to all. I met the GM David Nimo, great guy and very personable. Keep up the good work. I will return to the spot every year.

Jesse Phillips

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled solo
2  Thank thewolf5000
Reviewed August 15, 2007

From the moment we checked in until the moment we checked out we were blown away by the level of service at this property. The rooms are very clean and well maintained, but the staff is the most friendly I have ever experienced. I would definatley stay here again!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank ar3198
Reviewed August 12, 2007

Usually my friends here at tripadvisor are right on the money, but this place was terrible. There are actually 2 sections of this hotel: the first is a new, 4 stories or so, modern hotel. The second is a crappy, run down 1970's hole in the wall. I was lucky enough to be in the crappy run down part.

When I walked in the door, the electronic lock fell off the door. The rooms were moldy, outdated, and dirty. Our suite was 2 old rooms that had been converted into one, so there was a door facing the parking lot and one facing the courtyard - wierd. NO FREE BREAKFAST.

That being said, it was a very short walk to a great beach and it did have comfy beds. So if they dropped the price to $50 a night, and I was a broke college kid who needed the beer money, I might stay there again. I would NEVER pay $140 per night to take my family here.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank IndyClint
Freefaller, Marketing Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2007

I'm hoping this reviewer was simply confused about the name of the hotel he reviewed. We have no "old" section nor a 4 story building. All suites are in our 2 or 6 story building and are comprised of spacious 500 sq ft. 2 rooms with separte living area and bedroom. They have been suites since they were built.

Reviewed August 9, 2007

We stayed for a week at this hotel and were very happy with it. The location is excellent...a one block walk to the beach, and a pool on site. The hotel also has a laundromat and playground in the courtyard..great for longs stays with kids.

We stayed in one of the suites, which had a great layout. The living room is separated by a sliding door from the kitchenette and bathroom, which are also separated from the bedroom by another sliding door. This allowed our family great flexibility when our baby needed to sleep but others were awake.

The only bad thing I have to say is that this isn't the cleanest hotel room I've stayed in. I suppose that's what happens when you are so close to the beach, but the carpets were filthy...clearly needed a good deep cleaning. The table was sticky when we checked in, and the kitchen area had a funky smell. None of this would deter me from staying there again, though. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2007

I have stayed in the area several times and the Comfort Inn is far and away the best place we have ever stayed. The rooms were immaculate and the staff was truly a pleasure to be around. For the amenities, quality of the room, and level of service I would have expected to pay almost twice as much! I would definitely reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple