Message from TripAdvisor:
This place is temporarily closed.

“Great views, friendly hotel”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Stayed here for our honeymoon had a lovely room , clean and spacious although a little outdated, amazing full view of the ocean. Staff were extremely friendly and approachable and other than a dissapointing service in the restraunt one evening it was a great stay and we would definately visit again. Loads of space on the car park was also a plus.

Room Tip: ask for ocean front
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Anne B,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your honeymoon! I'm so glad you had a great stay and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We were displeased with the services of the hotel it seemed all nice on the outside. You have to pay extra for beach chairs they are $11 a piece each day and you only get them until 5pm. Breakfest is only for certain floors it is $12 per person if you are not in the honors club. Our patio door wouldnt close so maintance pried it shut with a piece of plastic and told us not to open it up again. Oh wait we paid extra for the patio witch we didnt get to use. Will rethink stayinig here again.

Dear Lesley W,

I'm so sorry you were disappointed with your stay with us. Please email me at christy.galzerano@hilton.com so I can make it right. Thank you.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We were happy with this hotel. We stayed 2 nights before our cruise. Facility and rooms were well kept, and the staff was very helpful. Never made it to the beach, but great to see it from the room. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank wltdzny
Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear wltdzny,

Thank you for staying with us before your cruise, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next one - hopefully you can get out to the beach then.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Every moment at this hotel was wonderful from check-in to bar and restaurant service to lovely rooms. You also can't beat being right on the beach. You go from hotel to sand. Loved this hotel and would stay here again if we are back in Cocoa Beach.

1  Thank Jennifer M
Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Jennifer M,

I love that you found "every moment" at our hotel to be "wonderful! I hope you will be back in Cocoa Beach again soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We booked our stay to celebrate a family member getting married on their beach. It was a very beautiful ceremony followed by a lovely reception in the Doubletree's Ballroom. Every Doubletree employee we had contact with was polite and helpful plus they let enough of their personalities show through so you felt comfortable with them. Quite refreshing as compared to what I call "Corporate Clones" that come off sounding scripted when they answer a question. The only minus I'll mention is the mediocre quality of the hot dishes provided for the reception. If I had to guess, I would say that the chicken and beef were prepared during the lunch shift and sat around in chafing dishes until the 6:30 reception. Not so hot in every sense. The contrast between the catered vs. cooked-to-order meals in their Three Wishes Restaurant was quite apparent. The restaurant meals were fresh & tasty. As for the room, we loved it. We chose a Hilton Honors suite on the 5th floor with a king bed- in a separate area with doors for privacy- and a pull-out sofa that our 15 year old son slept on. All of us slept well, plus the room had 2 TV's so we all got to watch what we wanted. All in all a very nice stay at a very nice hotel!

Dear Eugene C,

Thank you for your "Great" review of our hotel and staff, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and the wedding reception so much. I wasn't happy to hear the banquet food was less than perfect. We usually get rave reviews on all of our banquet functions and I'm sorry that wasn't your experience. If you get a minute, please email me to let me know that wedding you attended so that I can find out what happened. Thanks again for your review!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is a nice hotel, clean rooms and the one we had was an ocean front king bed. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. It had a small balcony but it was big enough to sit out in the evening and listen to the ocean which I love to do. They had a nice buffet breakfast. The location is good and short drive to many attractions and restaurants. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Get an ocean front room and possibly upgrade to a sweet for more room.

Dear lukey1_11,

I was happy to read that you found our hotel nice, clean and friendly! Thank you for recommending us!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Hotel was excellent. I do wish they would have some kind of quick contental breakfast at a minimum. The staff was very helpful and courtious and the facility was very clean. One thing I did notice is that on the main floor they must circulate some oderizer or something because everytime I walked in or came down to the first floor I started sneezing. Other than that I had a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear John I M,

Thank you for your Excellent review of us. I'm sorry something here on our first floor made you sneeze - that's the first time I have heard that but will definitely look into it! Glad you had a great stay.