“Design Engineer Sr Stf”

Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Cocoa Beach, United States
“Design Engineer Sr Stf”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Hotel was excellent. I do wish they would have some kind of quick contental breakfast at a minimum. The staff was very helpful and courtious and the facility was very clean. One thing I did notice is that on the main floor they must circulate some oderizer or something because everytime I walked in or came down to the first floor I started sneezing. Other than that I had a great stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear John I M,

Thank you for your Excellent review of us. I'm sorry something here on our first floor made you sneeze - that's the first time I have heard that but will definitely look into it! Glad you had a great stay.

Christy Galzerano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
Webb City, Missouri
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending the week of spring break (March 16-20, 2014) We arrived well after 1am and were immediately greeted by a kind gentleman. Check in was smooth and even so late we were all given fresh warm cookies! We were given warm cookies anytime we requested them. Each staff member we encountered greeted us with a warm smile and friendly hello throughout our stay. They seem to be doing some updates but I never even noticed until I was checking out. THE VIEW!!! We were given a room with balcony and partial ocean view. The view was breathtaking. This property literally sits on the ocean. Next year we will come back and stay again.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Julie R,

I'm was thrilled that you had such an amazing Spring Break at our hotel! Thank you for rating us all 5's - we look forward to your stay with us next year!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This hotel is in a nice location, with a very short walk to the beach. The room was clean and roomy with a decent partial view of the ocean. Close to shopping, restaurants and night life. The front desk staff wasn't overly friendly.

2 Thank Stacy K
Dear Stacy K,

Thank you for your review - I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I was disappointed that you found the front desk to be less than "overly friendly" and would like to get more details from you so I can follow up. If you wouldn't mind, please email me your contact information at christy.galzerano@hilton.com. Thank you!

Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The DoubleTree Cocoa Beach was a brilliant choice! We were exhausted from days of driving to FL and didn't want to get back in the car and find a place for dinner. After using our free drinks certificate, we decided to eat at 3 Wishes at the hotel. The service was excellent and the food was amazing! Try it next time you are there enjoying the beautiful beach.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Patricia B,

I loved that you called us a "Brilliant Choice"! I'm so glad you had such an excellent stay with us and found our restaurant food amazing! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very comfortable and surprisingly quiet location to spend a couple of days during spring break. Hotel staff is friendly though a little short on bell hops. Room was clean, comfortable and well appointed in warm earth tones. Great views and access to the beach. Dinner in the restaurant was mediocre but eh breakfast buffet is nice. the only complaint is they will not make your room available until 4pm. Many people waiting for rooms. This is perhaps because they charge a fee for early check in which you select upon making reservation. Hilton should be better than that.

Dear hickle,

Thank you for your review, I was glad to hear our staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable and that there were great views. I'm sorry we weren't able to check you in prior to our regular check-in time of 4:00pm. We typically have at least 20 guests that want early check-in and we do it first come first serve unless paid for in advance. During peak season, when we are running 100% occupancy every night, and guests on vacation don't want to check-out early, it gets a little tricky to give everyone early check-in. During off season, it's much easier. I hope you will try us again!

Toronto
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Renovations being done (and needed) for an older hotel. Excellent location and a good pool area. Extra requests for cookies by kids were accepted without issue and appreciated. Massive parking area with a hotel that is set back from highway (AIA). A short walk to the beach that is very good. Close to amenities and restaurants. A stay that served it's purpose after a Disney Cruise nearby.

Dear TorontoLLB,

Sorry you were here during our ballroom/lobby carpet installation, but I was happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us anyway! Luckily that project is now complete. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in the area.

DISTRICT HEIGHTS, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The Hotel staff was very friendly and made me feel quite at home. I would definitely stay again at the DoubleTree for my future business, as well as, for leisure. However, the 200 character minimum requirement for this review is far more annoying than anything I exerienced at the hotel during my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Nichole M,

Thank you for such a great review of our hotel, we look forward to your next stay with us!