“Stay at the DoubleTree Cocoa Beach”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Alexandria, Virginia
“Stay at the DoubleTree Cocoa Beach”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The DoubleTree Cocoa Beach was a brilliant choice! We were exhausted from days of driving to FL and didn't want to get back in the car and find a place for dinner. After using our free drinks certificate, we decided to eat at 3 Wishes at the hotel. The service was excellent and the food was amazing! Try it next time you are there enjoying the beautiful beach.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Patricia B,

I loved that you called us a "Brilliant Choice"! I'm so glad you had such an excellent stay with us and found our restaurant food amazing! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Christy Galzerano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very comfortable and surprisingly quiet location to spend a couple of days during spring break. Hotel staff is friendly though a little short on bell hops. Room was clean, comfortable and well appointed in warm earth tones. Great views and access to the beach. Dinner in the restaurant was mediocre but eh breakfast buffet is nice. the only complaint is they will not make your room available until 4pm. Many people waiting for rooms. This is perhaps because they charge a fee for early check in which you select upon making reservation. Hilton should be better than that.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear hickle,

Thank you for your review, I was glad to hear our staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable and that there were great views. I'm sorry we weren't able to check you in prior to our regular check-in time of 4:00pm. We typically have at least 20 guests that want early check-in and we do it first come first serve unless paid for in advance. During peak season, when we are running 100% occupancy every night, and guests on vacation don't want to check-out early, it gets a little tricky to give everyone early check-in. During off season, it's much easier. I hope you will try us again!

Toronto
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Renovations being done (and needed) for an older hotel. Excellent location and a good pool area. Extra requests for cookies by kids were accepted without issue and appreciated. Massive parking area with a hotel that is set back from highway (AIA). A short walk to the beach that is very good. Close to amenities and restaurants. A stay that served it's purpose after a Disney Cruise nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear TorontoLLB,

Sorry you were here during our ballroom/lobby carpet installation, but I was happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us anyway! Luckily that project is now complete. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in the area.

DISTRICT HEIGHTS, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The Hotel staff was very friendly and made me feel quite at home. I would definitely stay again at the DoubleTree for my future business, as well as, for leisure. However, the 200 character minimum requirement for this review is far more annoying than anything I exerienced at the hotel during my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Nichole M,

Thank you for such a great review of our hotel, we look forward to your next stay with us!

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We arrived March 5th, and stayed until march 15th 2014. I had to book two seperate reservations due to an unplanned extension of our trip. They removed us from our room after one night due to our two seperate reservations, after we had phoned prior to our trip explained to them we were going to be there for ten days, they gauranteed us the same room throughout our stay. When we recived notice of moving the manager, Theresa, stated "it was our fault for booking two separate reservations and there is nothing she can or will do about it." After travelling, and unpacking our luggage in our thought to be room, the last thing you want is poor and RUDE customer service and to be forced to move rooms.

The pool was very small, and at times crowded. If you wanted to go down to the beach front they charged 35$/day to rent a beach chair. FYI- you can buy one for 10$ across the street.

But, the rooms were clean, 9/10 of the staff members were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LoriPalo
Dear LoriPalo,

I was so sorry to read that you were disappointed with our hotel and some of the service you received. I was surprised we weren't able to keep your back to back reservations in the same room, as we strive to always make that happen. If you wouldn't mind emailing me your contact information, I would like to make this right for you. Thank you.

christy.galzerano@hilton.com
Orange Park, Florida, United States
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at your hotel. I will say one thing. I was not entirely impressed with the fish tacos I had at your restaurant. I felt the tacos were not seasoned enough and quite dry. Otherwise everything else was great

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Kathy B,

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, but disappointed you didn't like our fish tacos. I wanted to let you know that since this review, we have changed the recipe for the Mahi Tacos and they have a lot more flavor now. If you're back in the area, please stop by and try them again!

Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was only here for a brief stay but the room was nice and clean. I would definitely stay again. The front desk staff was courteous. My view was of an adjacent building so not all rooms have a view but I wasn't there for vacation so I did not mind.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jennifer C,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with and will definitely stay with us again! Thank you for the review!