DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
$98
Hotels.com
$169
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$120
$140
$118
HIExpress.com
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
$89
$174
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,724 results
All reviewsdouble treeexecutive floorwarm cookiespartial ocean viewpool areahotel restaurantfront desk staffan umbrellahot tubthe kennedy space centerchecking insmall poolair conditionerport canaveralbalconybeachjerry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Our stay was for only one night but the staff was very helpful answering our questions and getting anything we asked for. Definitely would stay there again for a longer period of time. Didn't get to see the outside except thru the window after dark, but even then it looked very inviting. It was right on the beach with places for outdoor dining.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Shirley S,

I was happy to hear you enjoyed our great staff and will stay with us again!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The hotel did an excellent job on booking our block and Morgan was helpful with a couple of late additions. The hotel is on the beach and less than five minutes from the cruise port. The rooms are yellow and could use outlets in the lamps. There is plenty of parking available. We arrived at 11:00 am and our luggage was stored until the rooms were ready around 1:30. The management staff gave us a thank you and congratulations card and cookie tin. There are no vending machines for food.

Room Tip: The doors are not soundproof so it can get noisy with traffic.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear shaunalynn250,

Congratulations...and thank you for choosing our hotel for your wedding block! I was happy to hear that Morgan did such a great job for you and that you enjoyed our hotel.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stayed at the Double Tree for 3 nights and enjoyed the stay very much. If the weather had been better we would have used the heated pool, but for this short stay we just enjoyed the sunrise in the mornings before we planned our exploration of the area for the day. We used this as our base for visiting the Kennedy Space Center, and it was convenient for that. We were also able to visit other attractions and shops in the area. My only complaint was the lack of lighting out by the road. If you think this was to help the sea turtles, there was lighting in closer to the hotel. It was very difficult to find the entrance driveways without any lights, and it's close to a signal, (but not right at it). The front desk was very helpful, everyone there exhibited a friendly disposition and a happy attitude. The little gift shop was open to sharing tips about the area.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the 4th floor with a room very close to the elevators, which was nice. There was some noise from the outside, but during our stay it wasn't intruding. Our view was partial ocean on the south side, which I think has a better sunrise view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear jandc5744,

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our stay so much, but sorry the weather didn't cooperate! We hope you can visit again when the weather is better, which is most of the time!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We were upgraded to an oceanfront suite with concierge access, including breakfasts, at no additional cost! This is the first time I've had such an experience in a hotel. I was traveling with my daughter and a 16 month old so these additional comforts, savings, and conveniences were extremely appreciated. Staff was friendly, the facility is lovely and pristine clean with beautiful views and a lovely restaurant area. Recommended!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank keeblekatharine

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for such a great review and for rating us all 5's! I'm so glad you found our staff so friendly, our facility "lovely" and "pristine clean"!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I went down to Cocoa Beach, Florida for a week long vacation, and when booking this vacation I did not hesitate to book the Doubletree hotel !! The staff is amazing from the front desk with Teresea, Ivan, Jerry, and Terry were the most that I spoke to and did everything to accommodate me!! I had a wonderful ocean front room that made my trip that much better. The restaurant is great and the staff is very attentive to your needs. Robert and Macy were great!! The location of this hotel is perfect and there is so much to do in the area!! I can not wait to book my trip next year at the Doubletree :)

Room Tip: It never hurts to ask for an oceanfront room as long as they are available!! The views from all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Brittany1089,

I Love your review and hearing that you had an "amazing stay" with our "amazing staff"! Thank you for the review and for mentioning so many of your great team members.