DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
saint cloud, United States
“very nice”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

had no problem rooms where very clean. everyone was very kind. only had one washcloth that was my only complaint, but all I had to do was ask for more. then I needed more coffee cream and she gave it to me with no problem. I for got my toothpaste thought there would be some in the room, my mistake. got some from publix. thank you I needed to relax cause we had a flood in my house on Thurs. the 12 of Sept. so I was there while they were drying out my house with all the dryers so I was very comfortable, the Ins. co. told us to leave while they cleaned up for us......that was nice.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Angel B,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. While we don't have toothpaste, etc. in the rooms, we always have the "forget me" items available from the front desk or housekeeping at no charge. I hope you are settled back in your house and that's it's all dried out!

Christy Galzerano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
Lake Villa, Illinois
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for the day before our cruise. I used my Honors points (even if I didn't their rates are very reasonable for ocean view/partial ocean view). I have found at other hotels when I use my points, we usually get friendly service. Doubletree Cocoa Beach surpassed friendly! Every member of their staff was welcoming and genuinely cared if you were enjoying your stay. Any questions we had they answered quickly and welcoming. The staff at the boutique were so friendly and helpful, the bartender in the lounge/restaurant was awesome. Every staff member at this location made you feel as if you were a friend that was stopping in for a visit and to chat. The beach was great, just walk through the pool area to a short boardwalk and you were there. The were only a few choices for meals on the menu. The pizza was great and if you wanted more selections for breakfast, lunch or dinner there are several places to eat in walking distance. Definitely will bring the entire family back to enjoy this friendly hotel

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Julie H,

Thank you for such a fabulous review and for rating us all 5's! I couldn't ask for better comments about my team! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Louisville, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The Double Tree was a perfect place to stay great pool and wonderful access to the beach. Room was very cozy and comfortable and the staff is awesome! The restaurant had great food and the pizzas are delicious. This was a very relaxing trip and the location was perfect. Staff was always willing to assist and answer any questions we had. Everyone went out of their way to ensure we had a great vacation and it was the most relaxing vacation I have had. We would definitely stay at the DoubleTree again next time we are in Cocoa Beach.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Karen W,

I couldn't ask for a better review than, "the perfect place to stay"! Thank you for taking the time to review us and for rating us all 5's! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Nixa, Missouri
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We recently stayed at the Doubletree Sept 5th for two nights before our carnival cruise. My Husband and I were celebrating our 20 year anniversary and it could not of been in a more perfect place or with more amazing staff. From the moment we entered the hotel we were treated with the best care and perfection. We were upgraded to a oceanfront room that had the most breathtaking view.
Jeff the Concierge made sure that everything was perfect for us and that we had only the best care and deals. Every time a employee saw us they greeted us with smiles, I truly felt like I was home away from home. The rooms were clean and updated, The warm cookie was heaven.
The beach is right outside the hotel, we really enjoyed walking it and even walked up to the pier.
If you are taking a cruise they have a shuttle for 5.00 a person that will take you to your port.
We will stay with only the Double Tree if we are ever given the opportunity to visit cocoa beach again. Thank you so much for the most amazing view from our room and the most priceless memories you helped us create for our 20 year anniversary. Perfect Hotel.... Clean, Clean, Clean.

Dear Debbie B,

Happy Anniversary and thank you for celebrating it with us! I'm so glad we're your "home away from home" and look forward to you next stay with us!

Apopka, Florida
Reviewed September 16, 2013

An hour away from Orlando and a world away. We came here for a get-away for our anniversay. What a great find. Clean rooms, attentive and friendly staff, and what a location....just steps from the ocean and a wide clean beach. And....for our Anniversary we found a nice fruit and chesse plate in the refrigerator in the room. The room was great with a nice balcony to just sit and relax with a glass of wine and a book ( or e-book......they have WiFi ). Don't wanna read...just watch the ocean. The pool area was updated and clean. This was a great place and at a great price. Doubletree did Hilton proud. We had everything we needed. Can't wait to come back and I know where I wanna stay......

Dear Glorifindal,

Thank you for your excellent review and for all 5's! It's nice when you can drive an hour from home and be "a world away"! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The location of this hotel was awesome. It's right on the ocean and they had a very clean beach. I didn't get a chance to eat at the restaurant but I saw the prices and it was very reasonable. I did get a complimentary drink for being an honors member and i just loved that. The bartender was very friendly. I only got to stay here one night but I really didn't wanna leave it was perfect.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Blonde_Bombshell13,

I love that you "Loved this Hotel!!" Thank you for your awesome review of us and for rating us all 5's. Next time you'll have to stay for more than just 1 night.

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Older hotel with great service, but further from the cruise ship pier than I'd thought. They use a shuttle service rather than run their own buses and the service was less than what I would expect from a Doubletree for that, but the hotel itself was quite nice with GREAT service.

1 Thank Debra R
Dear Debra R,

I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and the great service you received! I wish your experience with the Port Shuttle company would have been better. If you have any details you can share with me please email me at Christy.galzerano@hilton.com. Thank you for your review.