DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Took Grandkids to Disney and Seaworld then to beach had reservations at International Palms which didn't have the rooms we paid for,rooms were dirty and they had a pirate convention going on.I called the Doubletree and spoke with Teresa she went out of her way to save our trip and get get us 2 rooms across the hall from each other.She was awesome! The Doubletree was clean and the pool was great! Will make me book the Doubletree again. Thanks for rescuing our trip!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Dana S,

It was so great to read that Teresa, my night manager "rescued" your trip! I will pass on your kudos to her and we will look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

excellent location for a conference, on the ocanfront ... you can take your family with you... my child was surfing while I was attending the sessions... friendly staff... excellent concierge... good restaurant ... only problem: as non-Americans, my child and myself had some difficulties to go to sleep as the fan of the air conditioner could not be turned off...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LDA380

Dear LDA380,

It sounds like you had the perfect work / vacation trip to our hotel! I'm glad your child got to surf while you worked, however I hope you got to enjoy the beach and ocean too. Thank you for reviewing us.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Booked a reward stay and was treated poorly. Room not ready upon arrival and was not offered any other rooms where people walking in with no reservations were given options and offered rooms right away. Preordered items and they were never delivered. Went to hotel restaurant no one was a hostess table found a waitress fir a table but no one came to take order. We had to go to bartender to order dinner. Staff was not friendly at all. What a waste if a reward stay.

2  Thank Annie T

Dear Annie T,

I'm so sorry you weren't happy with your stay with us. I would really like to talk to you regarding this. If you get a chance, please email me at Christy.galzerano@hilton.com with your stay information so I can give you a call.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This hotel was very nice, clean, and the staff was awesome.My family and I went down to Orlando first for the Disney experience and then drove in to Cocoa Beach and found the Doubletree to be one of the nicest hotels. Thanks again Doubletree!

Dear Barry D,

It was great to read that you thought our staff was "awesome"!...and that you enjoyed our stay with us. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I attended for a conference through work. Very nice hotel on the beach. I had a "Non ocean view room" but could still see the ocean from the balcony. Great access to the beach. Everything was in order and the staff was very friendly. The meeting rooms were also well taken care of, though the mirror / lighting features on the ceiling show their age. Overall a great trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Bryan B,

Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel - I'm glad you liked the "non-view" as well as the beach and our staff. I agree about the ballroom lighting / ceiling...fortunately, we will have an entirely new ballroom, walls, ceilings, lighting and all, to be completed by September. We are really looking forward to it. I hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Room was clean the service was great. I left my bathing suit in the room and they mailed it back to me! That really made me feel great about my stay. The breakfast and happy hour added to the value.
I will defiantly be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Liz M,

I'm glad you were able to enjoy a sunrise walk on the beach. Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel, I'm happy to hear your room was clean, the service was great and we took care of your lost and found item. See you next time!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We recently stayed here overnight in preparation for a cruise at Port Canaveral. The hotel was very clean and in good condition. It was an older property that appeared to have been re-modeled. The room had plenty of space for me, my wife and 15 year old. The beds were very comfortable. We were tired from travelling all day, and their comfort put us to sleep immediately. The people at the hotel were very friendly including the front desk staff and the English lady that cared for the executive club on the top floor. The hotel is a perfect location it is within minutes of the cruise port. There are several restaurants and shopping close buy. There were at least two Publix Grocery stores to stock up with if needed. It is also right on the beach if you want to take a dip. We did not use the pool, but it seemed ok. The breakfast in the morning was little lacking but we got it cheap with my gold status with Hilton so I cannot complain too much about it. The bacon was little under done, but they brought out more when I spoke to them about it. Overall, It was an excellent stay and I will stay here again if the situation calls for it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the beach and not the parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear DEdwards24,

Thank you for the excellent review you gave us! It was great to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much, especially the clean & remodeled rooms, the Trident Club, comfortable beds and the staff. We look forward to your next stay with us.