“Carnival Dream Cruise 9/22/2012”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great service, very clean, and comfortable beds. Wish I had of gotten in town a day earlier, so we could enjoy the beach.
We did the stay & Park for our cruise . The shuttle was alittle late getting us to the pier @ 11.45 I like to get there around 10.30 - 11.00 am. But thats just me. On our return to the hotel, the shuttle was there waiting on us. They had us back at the motel by 8.30am. My Truck was still there, nothing taken. Our old cooler was still in the back of the truck.
I will diffently use these guys again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
cgalzerano, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear WeCruiseForFun2,

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the service, cleanliness and beds at our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Christy Galzerano

Write a ReviewReviews (1,725)

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The food, the staff, the location are great in so many ways. Every single team-member was friendly, happy, helpful and genuinely interested in us. We noticed a 'happy feeling' from the second we walked in the door, to drinks & appetizers in 3 Wishes, the amazing views of the beautiful ocean from our room to the walks on the beach and sitting by the pool. We had a fantastic visit, much better than the Hilton down the road. We will definitely will return to this DoubleTree.

Room Tip: All rooms have an ocean view. The East Side have a more frontal & full view. Obviously, the hi...
1  Thank DenLin2012

Dear DenLin2012,

I have to say that your description of our hotel having a "Happy Feeling" throughout is one of the best comments I could ever hear. I can't wait to share it with the entire team! See you next time!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Friendliest and Most Accommodating Staff from Managers to Pool Attendants. Jerry at the front desk is a sure standout! Rooms exceeded expectations and were well equipped with everything down to ear swabs! The beach is just steps away. It was great to grab a Starbucks coffee in the lobby and head out to the pool in the early morning. We will be returning very soon.

Room Tip: The higher the better! Ask to face the south (away from the roof and AC units)

Dear oyster_nopearl,

I enjoyed reading your review of our accomodating team, especially Jerry at the front desk. I will make sure to read this to the entire staff and especially recognize Jerry. Thank you so much.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We spent about 5 nights here after a Disney week and had a very enjoyable stay. The room was clean, well furnished and we had a little slice of a view of the ocean. The little gift shop had a great rental set of beach toys for the kiddos and the pool and boardwalk out to the ocean was set up very well.

The executive lounge had a decent afternoon manager's reception but the breakfast wasn't stocked very well (they didn't have a ton of options and usually ran out of the entrees at various times).

Overall I'd recommend this as a very nice beach-side stay - centrally located and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
cgalzerano, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear chris_NM,

Thank you for your review, I'm happy to hear you had a "very enjoyable stay". I'm always glad to hear that our hotel is clean and comfortable and never get tired of hearing how happy our guests are with our oceanfront location. I don't like that we ran out of breakfast foods during your stay and will make adjustments to keep that from happening in the future. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the east coast.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stayed here on the last night of our Disney/Beach vacation. We wanted our 4 y/o to see the beach while we were in Florida. Everything was amazing. The view was spectacular. Everyone was so nice. We were even able to check in 4 hours early. The cookies at check in were a nice touch. The only complaint that I had was the thin walls. We could hear everything that was going on in the next room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Jamie D,

I'm glad you were able to relax at the beach after your Disney vacation...thank youfor staying here at our hotel. I was so happy you thought everything was amazing, including the view, our team, early check-in, and of course the cookies. However, I apologize for the noise issues that you experienced. As with all comments, I will look towards a permanent solution. Thanks again for your review!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

helpful front desk staff. Missy, the manager, usually behind the scenes, authorized things that covered all the flexible contingencies that I hoped for, like extra room contingencies, option for extra nights without committing until the evening of that same night; tv movie credit because it seem to cut off before movie ended and followed up attentively

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank rex t

Dear rex t,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and to compliment Missy, our Revenue Manager. She has a knack for doing special things for guests. She's been here more than 20 years and knows everything inside and out, we're lucky to have her. I hope you'll stay with us again when you're over this way.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

A friend of mine had a destination wedding at this hotel. We checked in on a Friday, and I was abler to check in early. Bonus #1. The view from our room was wonderful! And the breeze is great as well. We got complimentary drinks in the evenings on the 6th floor. Bonus #2. The hotel staff was extremely nice and accommodating. Shout out to Taylor at the front desk! I must have talked to her 50 times before I arrived and worried her so LOL! She is great and handled ALL of my requests with ease! Bonus #3. The only complaints I have is that the refrigerator in our room made a loud noise, but nothing that the TV couldn't drown out. Also, we couldn't connect our iPad to the free wireless internet that was offered. That didn't stop us from having a great stay though. Everyone has decided that this is the only place we all will stay when visiting Cocoa Beach.

Room Tip: If a view is what you want, be sure to ask for a higher floor and a room that does not overlook the...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear QuinnieQuinQuin,

Thank you for such a great review of our hotel, I'm so glad you enjoyed your friend's wedding, the hotel and the view! I will make sure Taylor is recognized for taking such good care of you as well. I love your "Bonus" ratings - and that you and your group decided this is the only place you'll stay in Cocoa Beach. Looking forward to your next visit.