DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Cocoa Beach)
Wakulla Suites(Cocoa Beach)
View Hotel
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
  • Beachfront
Motel 6 Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)
1,724 results
All reviewsdouble treeexecutive floorwarm cookiespartial ocean viewpool areahotel restaurantfront desk staffan umbrellahot tubthe kennedy space centerchecking insmall poolair conditionerport canaveralbalconybeachjerry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2012

My work booked this place, otherwise I probably wouldn't have chosen it. The private beach property was a great surprise. Cocoa Beach can get really busy, so its nice to be able to get a guaranteed spot. Most of your neighbors will be older, retired folk--so if you're looking for the young guys and gals, you'll need a different spot. The hotel also has fantastic parking. There's probably enough parking for everyone in your party and the entire hotel to park their own car. The hotel itself is only close to Publix and Sonny's BBQ. Everything else is a 20-30 minute walk so I ended up driving more than I initially planned. Unless I was booking a cruise where the free parking becomes a steal, I would stay almost anywhere else. You'll get more for less elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Galzi, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Dear James K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Your review is our first Trip Advisor review since we re-opened after a multi-million dollar renovation! I was happy to hear that you enjoyed our private beach, as well as the parking. I was disappointed to see that you would rather stay elsewhere if you returned, however, you didn't mention any specifics about the hotel itself. If you get a chance, please email me and let me know what the hotel could do better to win your business back. I look forward to hearing from you.

Christy Galzerano
cgalzerano@shinc.com

Reviewed January 12, 2012

My husband and I had driven from Ontario to Cocoa Beach to attend a family wedding being held at the hotel. We arrived quite early in the morning and expected to wait a few hours for our room and were prepared to check out the area while we waited. Much to our surprise, at 11 am in the morning, we were told there was no problem checking in early. Our room was lovely, very clean and we had a great view of the ocean. The bed and bedding were very comfortable. The staff throughout the hotel were friendly and fun. We had a great stay at this Hilton and would highly recommend. It is good value and an awesome location, right on the beach.

Room Tip: It is a little bit more money, but I would recommend an ocean view room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank trishsargeant
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Very friendly and helpful staff behind counter. On the beach with easy access and i must say a beautiful beach. We paid $25 extra for parking for a 3 day cruise at the hotel. and $10 each or $20 for ride to and from hotel. for $45 cost. you can park just around corner from cruise center for $7 or $21-28 for a 3-4 day cruise... you will need a coupon for that so print one off before you park. Most hotels now dont charge the extra to park at there hotels i found out once i got ther. but on the net doubletree is one of few that advertises park and cruise.

Room Tip: floor 4 up will give you a nice view of ocean no matter which side you are on ... i think rooms ending in 20 are at the very front but still have a side view of beach so not much benefit in paying extra for the " beachfront rooms"
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank icub4udo
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Not sure if this review should even count because we actually didn't get to stay here.....
We left our hometown at 4am to travel to Cocoa Beach with our 2 kids. We flew and got to the property around 1pm and we were exhausted and ready to relax on the beach. When we pulled up we saw big restoration vehicles...(I knew a storm had come through a week prior because I had called asking to see if we could book another room for a friend. We were told no because rooms were taken out of service because of water damage...I asked if our reservation was ok or if I should even bother staying here and was told, your reservation and room are fine...do not worry....so we didn't)
Anyway....when we walked in we were told the hotel had been shut down and they had been trying to get in contact with us. (which is odd because we had no missed calls and no voice messages). We are Diamond HHonors members and shocked to know they didn't try harder to get in touch with us.
We booked the Hilton down the street and off we went.
Just wish the communication would have been better. We aren't mad the hotel was forced to close...just disappointed we had to find out after a long day of travel and had to scramble to find another room last minute.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Heard
cgalzerano, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2011

Dear Heard,

I'm so sorry we were not able to accomdate your stay with us. Our hotel sustained water damage as a result of a "no-name storm" that came through our area October 7 & 8. Fortunately, we are now in the process of renovating the hotel and anticipate re-opening in January 2012.

While we regret having to relocate so many guests to other area hotels, we are excited about re-opening a newly renovated hotel, with new carpet, furniture, fresh paint throughout, and brand new state of the art fitness center equipment.

I do hope you will try us again in the new year!

Christy Galzerano
cgalzerano@shinc.com

Reviewed October 14, 2011

I got there right after a tropical storm subsided. Evidiently there was alot of water damge due to the amount of dehumidifiers and workers present You would not have known it though had it not been for that the staff was fantastic, Nicole the front desk supervisor, a blonde at night at the desk (Gina maybe) and another brunette in the morning made y stay very enjoyable. Everthing I asked it was of course, or I will take care of that. My room was nice and well appointed and clean and crisp The bathroom needed some work done to the wallpaper and tub but was also clean and more than adequete I happened upon this hotel after a major weather disaster and if they were this good then I could only imagine how great they are when not faced with such adversity I will stay again, you can count on it

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business