Tripadvisor
Cocoa Beach
1,979 results
All reviews no elevator lori wilson park room was clean port canaveral free breakfast nice pool yogurt park and cruise package great place to stay pool area shuttle service older hotel would stay here again kennedy space pre cruise stay fridge and microwave one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Highlights:
very competitive room rates
clean, large rooms
excellent room lighting
lots of electric outlets and also USB outlets
lots of drawer space
very fast WiFi
in-room safe
large pool
free breakfast with excellent variety
on site cocktail lounge
on site restaurant
lots of free parking space

I was very satisfied with our recent stay here. Front desk was very friendly and helpful finding us a restaurant that was open when we arrived late. Rooms are surprisingly large and well maintained. The property as a whole, while not not new, is very well maintained and up to date. The hotel was once owned by the original Mercury Astronauts and there is some memorabilia and a commemorative plaque.

Room tip: Try to get a ground level floor because there in no elevator.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had an awesome stay at this property From check in to check out the staff was awesome and attentive Room was superb Parking for our cruise was secure and adequate Complimentary Breakfast was great Love This Place

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 17, 2020

I didn't spend a lot of time choosing this hotel in comparison to others; chose this because if offered a parking package for length of cruise and roundtrip shuttle transportation to terminal and dock. We were given a choice of two rooms; one on the lower floor and one on the second story. I could smell the room had been very recently fumigated. We had a clean and modern room. Breakfast room was small and hard to maneuver in if it gets crowded. Transportation is offered by a third party.

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

I figured, it's just one night--don't need our usual fancy hotel--Trip Advisor has it rated "Very Good". The bathroom is TINY--my son and I were slightly amused at how the door barely cleared the toilet when opening/closing. I HAD to make sure the tub drained--bc it seemed like a hotel where the tub wouldn't drain well--thankfully ours did. BUT the sink didn't--ok--it's just one night. The room seemed clean--nothing stood out as dirty--just one night. There was a weird smell when entering the room--I repeated to myself-- "it's just one night". Once the AC was turned high it got better. The AC is loud and is a wall unit that will freeze out the bed closest to it (not good!!). Here's to the WORST part--ROACHES. Thankfully the room wasn't swarming with them (I wouldn't have stayed if so)--but we saw 2 decent sized ones before bed. NEVER will stay again--not even for just one night!!! I felt that I needed to rate this bc I'm kinda shocked it had a "Very Good" rating--"Very Good" as compared to WHAT?!?!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Guest room had been updated except the shower. Shower wall was cracked and looked to be filled in with putty. Shower head was rusted. Bathroom was very small. We were going on a cruise so we only stayed one night so the price and convenience to the port was very nice.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends