La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach
$169
$144
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$93
$130
$120
  • Pool
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
$99
$96
  • Beachfront
Anthony's On The Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
1,605 results
All reviewssports barno elevatorlori wilson parkroom was cleanfree breakfastport canaveralyogurtpool areanice poolpark and cruise packagegreat place to staywould stay againolder hotelshuttle servicefridge and microwavepre cruise staykennedy space
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Only a one night stay and even with the construction I had such a great experience. The room we had was facing the pier with hardwood floors and Queen beds, fridge, coffee maker and a balcony. Breakfast was nice too. Ugh we had a blast before our cruise the next day. Would really stay there again!!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank QueenZenobia7
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I'm not hard to please and tend to give places the benefit of the doubt, but there has been no doubt about the La Quinta at Cocoa Beach. It's probably the best value I ever remember for a hotel. Granted, it's January which isn't peak season, but we had no parking issues even though they seem to be pretty busy. Check in was uneventful and the clerk was personable. From the in room coffee to having a refrigerator and microwave to better than expected free breakfast, we've been pleasantly surprised at every turn. We stayed two nights before our cruise. We called the front desk the second night at 10 p.m. because housekeeping forgot to put a shower curtain back up. Maintenance was here with a shower curtain within 5 minutes. Everything is freshly painted, the bathroom is clean, pillows are great, and the pool is very nice. The lighting all the way around the facility is terrific. It could be an issue to stay on the 2nd floor for some people as there's no elevator. It wasn't an issue for us. We couldn't have been happier with the La Quinta at Cocoa Beach.

Room Tip: Facing inside toward the pool is a plus. Be sure to request the first floor if you can't carry your luggage up steps.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wv_sc0tt
Reviewed January 22, 2012

1. Be sure you get a 1st floor room unless you can carry/drag your suitcase up the stairs to the second floor. There is no elevator. 2. The outside perimeter rooms facing the parking were not attractive in any way. Very dark at night and limited parking due to people leaving cars for cruises. We came in at 10 p.m. and got the last parking space. The inside rooms facing the pool area were MUCH nicer. The front of the hotel is unlike any other La Quinta I've been in. A restaurant and HUGE discount beach accessory store take up the whole front and the motel wraps around the back, so I felt I was in a low end shopping center, not a motel. Please note, this is not the oceanfront location.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank triptravhappy
Reviewed January 21, 2012

My husband and I had booked a one-night stay at La Quinta before our cruise the next afternoon. Check-in was a breeze, parking was a nightmare. We had a room on the upper level towards the back of the Inn and there was no parking in our area.

Our keys didn't work, so my husband had to go back to the front desk. The front desk staff provided us with new keys, which also didn't work. We were pretty annoyed that these new keys ALSO didn't work, so my husband had to go back to the front desk a second time and bring the staff back to the room with him. They let us into the room and insisted they would bring new keys but we didn't plan on leaving until check-out so it wasn't a big deal we didn't have keys. In case you're wondering about parking, luckily we did find a spot as soon as someone pulled out in the middle of this 'key' fiasco.

The room was very clean and the bed was so welcoming (and clean). We were able to connect to the wifi without a problem. I loved how the shower/toilet were separate from the sink area. I believe they provide a continental breakfast but my husband and I chose to visit Denny's next door. The location was very convenient - everything you need is along the one street. For those who find stairs difficult or are packing for a long cruise, I suggest you pack necessities in a smaller bag because I don't believe there was an elevator and it's tough dragging your stuff up to the second floor.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marie1087
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Getting an ocean view room on an upper floor of this hotel was near perfect. All the staff were great, and Jack at the front desk couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. The beds were comfy, the room was very clean, and we loved the location.

Room Tip: Get an upper room with a balcony looking out on the beach - we loved 501.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple