Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wakulla Suites(Cocoa Beach)
View Hotel
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
  • Beachfront
Motel 6 Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)
Econo Lodge(Cocoa Beach)
2,100 results
All reviewsocean viewroom was cleanfree breakfastshort walkthe breakfast areabreakfast staffcruise portwould stay here againshuttle servicegreat place to staycruise packageparking lotfront desk staffnice poolorlando airportnice staykennedy space center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here last week during a family vacation, and were pleased with the Hampton Inn. It is about 300 yards or so from the beach via a walkway, very convenient. The beach in this area was not crowded the entire time were were there, and it is within walking distance to the pier. We were able to clearly see the lauch from the cape from the beach, and probably could have seen it from outside our front door!

My only complaint--- the carpet was a little bit dirty...

The breakfast was great, and it looks like it will be really nice once they are through with the renovations. The hostess in the breakfast area was extremely gracious.

Room Tip: The higher up the better.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
opa3425, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear Mollie F,

How great that you were able to witness a launch during your stay at our Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach! I appreciate your compliments of our breakfast and our breakfast hostess. Our lobby refresh is now complete and very popular. Also, our carpets have all recently been cleaned, as they are multiple times a year, and I think you will find them to your liking. I hope you will return to our area and will choose to stay with us again.

Thanks so much,

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This location is okay, but not up to the normal Hampton Inn standards; but it is a Florida tourist beach town. The beds were soft and not the normal high standard for Hampton Inn's. The room was neat but the carpet needed cleaning. The bathroom was clean but past due for renovations. Again, as someone who attempts to use Hilton brand hotels when ever possible, this location is not up to the normal standards. As of 10/2012, the lobby area was being renovated. The new design looked good, but, since I was there with 15 others for a family reunion, it would have been nice for management to advise us of the construction planned at the time the arrangements were made, as most of our time was planned for sitting around and visiting. We actually had to walk across the parking lot to the Courtyard (sister hotel) and use that lobby as there was limited seating and no air conditioning in the Hampton Inn lobby/breakfast area. The breakfast was nice with lots of selections. The staff was friendly. To be truthful, this was not my first visit to Cocoa Beach, but it was the first time I have stayed at this location. Recommending checking the availability of other locations. Once the lobby renovations are complete, the hotel will be better, but the rooms themselves will still need some attention.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear GNPHiker,

I apologize for not living up to your expectations at our Hampton Inn. Our lobby refresh is completed with ample space to relax in soft seating areas and around our community table. I do appreciate your kind words about our breakfast selection and our friendly staff. I hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Cocoa Beach.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My son and I drove to cocoa beach to catch a cruise out of port canaveral. We got a room on the seventh floor balcony looking out to cocoa beach. Hotel is not right on the beach but have a path way to get to the beach. View was amazing. Rooms need a little updating but very clean. Hotel staff were very very friendly and helpful. We asked about where to park at a cheaper rate for our cruise than at the terminal and was informed that they had a stay and park deal. We parked our car in their special parking area. (It is not a total secured Locked area but we didn't have any issues regarding our car when we returned). Shuttle service got us and our luggage to the port no problems no hassles we were able to get on the ship as soon as it started boarding at 11:30 am when we returned from cruise. Shuttle service took us back to the hotel and pulled up right beside my car.
Breakfast: they are doing renovation work so the breakfast was located down the hall. Nice what you expect breakfast from Hampton but the staff were exceptional. They were putting the food up but went out of their way to make sure that my son and I had what we wanted.
All in all very very good service, comfortable room and beds with a beautiful view and shuttle service for a very very good price.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Irishwhiskey1,

Thanks so much for your very kind words about our hotel. I'm glad you took advantage of our Park and Cruise option. I especially appreciate your compliments about our staff. We strive to make everyone's stay as enjoyable as possible, and it's nice to hear when we have succeeded. Our Perfect Mix lobby refresh is complete and we await your return.

Thanks very much,

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We stayed before going on a cruise and we so surprised to find it was so close to the beach. Nice location and great service. It is always nice to have the breakfast in the mornings and warm cookies never hurt either.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Bill E,

Thanks for your note about our close proximity to the beach, great service, breakfast, and cookies. It's always nice to hear when our guests have enjoyed our hotel. I hope you will visit us prior to your next cruise.

Thanks again,

Tom Wiliamson,

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Basically the same, but renovations have the breakfast in a small conference room with a cut down menu. Sta
ff tries hard to make things work, but it is crowded. Food isn't as hot as it could be.

Pool is great nice and warm no clorine taste. They have sand tools to loan for the kids. Beach is a short distance from the hotel.

Fresh baked cookies at 5 in the afternoon, they go fast when put out. They also have quick breakfast bags if you don't have time for breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear Vgcs,

Thanks for your kind words about our mineral pool, and baked cookies. Also, I have some good news- our lobby refresh is completed! Our new Hampton Inn Perfect Mix Lobby is open and ready for your return. We now have a community table, soft seating, a new business center, and a 60" hi def tv with HD channels.

I hope you to see you in the near future so you can experience our new look.

Thanks again for writing.

Tom Williamson