“Best vacation ever!!”

Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral
Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed May 17, 2011

I spent a week at the Hampton Inn with my husband and our little girl. Our room was large, very clean and had a wonderful view. The complimentary breakfast was great and easy for anyone traveling with children. The front desk staff was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful which made our vacation very enjoyable and the beach access was great. I would higlhy recommend the Hampton to anyone traveling to Cocoa Beach.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral

Reviewed May 5, 2011

The hotel was excellent in every sense of the word. It was located right by the beach, the only separation between the beach & the hotel was the parking lot. The pool was very clean, and towels were available at it. The hotel had complimentary breakfast everyday for guest, with a different menu, (one of the best breakfast I've had in a hotel by the way).
I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Ady1219
Reviewed May 3, 2011

This is an old Hampton Inn that badly needs updating. Our room was exceedingly small for 3 people. The bathroom was very old and grungy. There was a big wad of dust under the sink counter. This place is overpriced and I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank nawc
opa3425, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2011

nawc,

I apologize that your experience did not meet with your approval. We strive to make every guest experience a memorable one and it is disappointing that, in your case, we failed. I will share your comments with our staff to ensure such deficiencies don't happen again.

Tom Williamson, General Manager
tom@oceanpartnerscb.com

Reviewed April 19, 2011

Called the Hampton Inn last Fall when I saw their "snooze & cruise" pkg. for our 1st cruise in Spring and talked to Teri who said "we'll take care of everything for you" - and she did! - all transfers airport to hotel and pier - and told me to call back a couple weeks before our reservation to confirm. I called & spoke to Jamie, who arranged an early check-in, a great oceanview room (even gave me a few cruise tips). When we arrived, he made our check-in a breeze and told us which resturants were within walking distance (Brano's - great dinner) - he was there again next morning and made our check-out fast and easy - very efficient & accomodating. Although the hotel itself is a little older, the bed was comfortable, the room clean and the hotel grounds beautifully clean and kept up. Walkway to the beach is short distance and the "Bistro next door is great for sandwiches and friendly service. All of Hampton's staff truly gave our first cruise experience a wonderful start with their smiles and eagerness to please.

Room Tip: Request a top floor oceanview room
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ShawneeKansasGinger
Reviewed April 10, 2011

I've been here a few times. The first time I found the beds to be extremely comfortable. The second time I stayed I had a very uncomfortable bed and woke up with a sore back. I'm not sure why the difference in beds-- perhaps some rooms have been updated and others have not. All the rooms were recently updated with flat screen TVs. The breakfast buffet is OK but the coffee is very weak (the in-room coffee is better than what is offered in the dining area). Some of the hot items on the breakfast buffet were not too tasty so we opted to go out for food some mornings. Overall, the hotel is fine and the front desk staff is very helpful but it has a couple of weaknesses as noted.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2011

We recently stayed at the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach having read many of the recommendations on this website. Let me start by saying that those I read that were positive were correct, during our short stay we had absolutely nothing to complain about.
We were on holiday in Orlando and wanted to spend at least 1 night out on the Space Coast and having checked TripAdviser decided to book online at www.hamptoninn.com and found a really good Sunday night rate of $99 which included breakfast. We asked for a top floor room with a really good sea view and were given exactly what we asked for.
The arrival process was extremely slick and had the added benefit of freshly baked cookies. The lady who checked us in was extremely polite and made us feel extremely welcome. We went up to our room, a very large room with a balcony and a great sea view. Within 30 minutes of our arrival the lady who checked us in phoned the room to make sure that everything was to our complete satisfaction; a very nice touch not experienced in many hotels any more.
The hotel was within easy walking distance to the beach and right next door is another hotel which had a bar and restaurant. Breakfast the next morning was good with plenty to choose from and continually topped up by the staff.
All in all a really good hotel that I would have no hesitation in recommending to others. What perhaps made it even more special was the professionalism and politeness of the staff; especially the lady that checked us in.
The hotel failed the next morning to give us the good weather we had been hoping for – but I suppose I will have to forgive them on that one!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AfrequentTraveller77
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Staff was very friendly and accomodating. Room was just so so. Radiator was pretty loud and room smell stuffy. I was expecting an ocean view from our balcony, but we were too far to see it. Did not like going outside to walk in hallways. Stayed only one night after cruise.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family