Wakulla Suites
$169
$144
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$123
$148
$105
$93
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Pool
$130
$120
  • Pool
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
$99
$96
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomtropical gardenseparate bedroomsmain buildingpool areacloser to the beachshort walkfree shuttlespring breakking bedfamily vacationbeach accessbeach sidenice poolbeds were comfortablewasilla
Reviewed April 8, 2011

Best hotel I've stayed in! Came with my 4 kids ages 9-17. Family oriented place, great staff! I felt completely safe staying there, even leaving my windows open one night to feel the ocean breeze. Pool was amazing and every morning the chairs were back in their neat rows and everything was freshly swept. Did I mention friendly staff?
I just can't say enough great things about this place!

Room Tip: Courtyard/ shuffle board, pool side is the best.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank wannafly2
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Wakulla Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review. This resort has recently gained new ownership. We hope that you return again to see what we have to offer.

Reviewed April 7, 2011

Loved it here! The grounds are so beautiful. Staff was very nice. We loved having a full kitchen. BBQ grills everywhere and we used them. We had so much fun here & plan on going again next spring break.

1  Thank Gingerich72

We appreciate and value your comments. This resort has recently gained new ownership. We hope that you return again to see what we have to offer.

Reviewed April 3, 2011

Suites are dated but clean. My husband & I stayed with another couple. (Can sleep five) . The bedrooms were large. It was great having a complete kitchen. The pool was sparkeling and the grounds were lush and beautiful with many plants and trees that were labeled. Outside grills were also available. The staff were friendly and helpful. The beach was beautiful. If you like walking, you could walk to the famous Pier (long walk).

The negatives: Only one TV and we wish we took a room in the middle of the place. We were at the beginning right off A1A. (longer walk to the beach) However all the suites are the same inside. We would definately go back.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 23, 2011

Stayed one night. Nice and spacious 2 bedroom with kitchen. Beds a little hard and noisy. Over all not a bad place to stay until you check your bank acct to find they charge you for something they say you "stole". Maid said there were 10 pillows and when we left there were only 9. Now the problem with this first of all is We are not THIEVES and second of all if we were we would have stayed at the Hilton were they have very nice pillows not just mediocre on the old side pillows! When I called to find out about the extra charge I got the run around for a week. When I finally got Jeremy the manager he was rude and had a very bad attitude. I will write this review, try to contact the owner to express my opinion and call the better business bureau to complain as well. Then I will forget the whole incident and make sure we always stay only at well known REPUTABLE establishments from now on.

Reviewed March 21, 2011

We drove from orlando to cocoa beach and we had reservations for another hotel with kid suites. I found out that my kids were a little too big for those suites so we had to look elsewhere. We drove past Wakulla Suites and I called them. We got a military rate of 120 a night. I liked that it was close to the beach. it only took us a few minutes to walk to the water. I liked that it had two bedrooms and plenty of sleeping space. I didnt like that they didnt make our beds for us. They charged us for towels that got something on them. The front desk staff was rude. Mostly Brenda. She just didnt seem like a happy person. After reading these reviews i am afraid they will tack on more charges to our credit card.