After reading some of the reviews, we were nervous leading up to our stay. But I have to say, we were very pleasantly surprised. We stayed 2 days before our cruise, and 3 days after. The grounds, walkways and gardens are beautiful, and very well kept. The pool, basketball, volleyball and tennis courts are very nice, and the (free) equipment provided is very nice. The property is right on the beach, and we ate a mombos (Their beachside grill) twice. Good food, nice view, and solid live entertainment. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful the whole time we were there. Our first two nights were in a room overlooking the promenade. It was nice, and clean. (After reading reviews we were nervous, so we inspected the room thoroughly for 'unwanted guests', etc but found nothing). When we arrived back after the cruise, we had a room overlooking the parking lot. It was obvious now that our first room was renovated, this one was not. The carpet was very dirty, possibly from some sort of water damage, as it did not sit flat. The room in general was not as clean or nice as our first room. After a quick call to the front desk, I spoke to a supervisor (very friendly and understanding). He told us he would see what he could do. He called back less then 2 minutes later, apologized and told us he would be moving us to a larger, upgraded, newly renovated room. This new room was even better than the first, and we enjoyed the rest of our stay. We would absolutely stay again at IPR. It is not 5 star, but they don't claim to be, and we weren't expecting it to be. It was nice, clean, and enhanced our vacation. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the soothing waves of the Atlantic Ocean & sink your toes into our white sand beach at the oceanfront Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida Hotel, the finest in Cocoa Beach accommodations. Soak up the sun at our Cocoa Beach Florida resort as you relax beside the largest hotel pool in Cocoa Beach. Kids will have an adventure in our kid-friendly Pirate Ship themed pool. Oh, the choices to make, white sand and boogie boards or wacky water cannons! Adventure seekers will love the challenge of many onsite water sport activities including surfing lessons. The best of Cocoa Beach is just outside your Cocoa Beach, FL, hotel room or one of many spacious suites. Connection to the business world is never far with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The only decision you will need to make is business suit or bathing suit . This spacious oceanfront hotel in Cocoa Beach Fl is located only 7 miles from Port Canaveral and 17 miles from Kennedy Space Center. While in town be sure to visit Ron Jon s Surf Shop, historic Cocoa Village, the Brevard Zoo or many of the Central Florida theme parks. All are a short drive away. Look no further for a hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Paradise is a click away! The Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Resort hotel is the best choice for your Cocoa Beach lodging.Florida resident discounts are available You must be 21 or older to check in! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Palms Resort And Conference Center Cocoa Beach
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida