We recently spent five days at the Ocean Front International Palms Cocoa Beach. Florida. The room consisted of two queen beds, fridge, microwave, hair dryer, iron & board, coffee maker and a dated TV. They had a nice heated pool with complementary towels. The rooms on the beach are newer and have great views of the beach and ocean. The rooms on the ocean side, have an elevator where ours did not. In the older section, close to the pool area. The bathrooms need updating and locks should be replaced. Remember, Spring Breakers arrive in March and April, so if you're into quiet times, don't go then. There was a replica of a "pirates" ship in the kids play area. This 500 room complex used to be a Holiday Inn. There is a Tiki bar, restaurant and one computer available for information. I did ask for directions once and the office person said "use the computer". The beach was just steps away and the majority of the guests were seniors. Restaurants in the area were Florida Seafood, Thai & Japanese Food (located across the street at La Quinta Inn) I ordered some rice with my Sashimi and they charged almost $4.00 for a small bowl, Time Out Bar (located across the street) at La Quinta Inn...$3.00 pitchers during happy hour..amazing price..and Baja Tavern -oysters about $1.00 each. Shopping in the area consisted of Sears, JC Penny, Maceys etc. It also had a large movie theatre. It was located at 777 E Merritt Island, probably a ten minute drive from the hotel. The highlight of the trip was the Cape Canaveral (Kennedy) Space Tour. Plan on spending 5 hours for the tour. It was around $50 to get in and $10 for parking. I was at the Space Center twenty years ago. Back then you got a closer look at the details of the launch sites. Remember the site closes at 5pm, so it's not worth arriving late in the afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the soothing waves of the Atlantic Ocean & sink your toes into our white sand beach at the oceanfront Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida Hotel, the finest in Cocoa Beach accommodations. Soak up the sun at our Cocoa Beach Florida resort as you relax beside the largest hotel pool in Cocoa Beach. Kids will have an adventure in our kid-friendly Pirate Ship themed pool. Oh, the choices to make, white sand and boogie boards or wacky water cannons! Adventure seekers will love the challenge of many onsite water sport activities including surfing lessons. The best of Cocoa Beach is just outside your Cocoa Beach, FL, hotel room or one of many spacious suites. Connection to the business world is never far with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The only decision you will need to make is business suit or bathing suit . This spacious oceanfront hotel in Cocoa Beach Fl is located only 7 miles from Port Canaveral and 17 miles from Kennedy Space Center. While in town be sure to visit Ron Jon s Surf Shop, historic Cocoa Village, the Brevard Zoo or many of the Central Florida theme parks. All are a short drive away. Look no further for a hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Paradise is a click away! The Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Resort hotel is the best choice for your Cocoa Beach lodging.Florida resident discounts are available You must be 21 or older to check in! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- International Palms Resort And Conference Center Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida