Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
    La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)
    Econo Lodge(Cocoa Beach)
    • Pool
    Wakulla Suites(Cocoa Beach)
    2,617 results
    All reviewsgreat tiki barcocoa beach oceanfrontpool deckbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelocean viewfront desk stafffire pitoceanfront roomkennedy space centerport canaveralvaletcruiselongboardbellmanumbrellascomputers
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is right on a beautiful beach. It is quiet and has mostly families walking and playing. A good place for teens to learn to surf from the hotel or Ron Jon's down the street. We really enjoyed the beach and the outside bar/restaurant had good food. The pool was not very warm despite claims to be heated. The only thing I did not like was the quality of the beach towels, very small, old and ugly green color.

Room Tip: No spa services.
    • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
    Reviewed March 22, 2013

Well received at check-in. Room as reserved. Beautiful beach and pool area. Plenty of chairs around the pool. Good pool bar. Room very comfortable and clean.- comfortable bed. Breakfast very good with a good variety of food.

1  Thank RockinghamBill
    Reviewed March 22, 2013

The staff were very quick in response to my requests and very helpful at all times. I requested a microwave for my room and it was delivered in less than 5 minutes. In addition I had room service for dinner with one beer. They sent a nice beer glass and I ask if I could purchase one. The staff said no problem and I actually purchased 4 glasses and they wrapped them up better than if I had purchased them at a store. I have stayed twice at the Hilton Cocoa Beach and will return in the future without hesitation.

Room Tip: If you are visiting Florida from out of State pick a room with the beach view. It is worth it.
    Reviewed March 20, 2013

The hotel outside is nice. the rooms are above average just as you expect. The outside bar is great, prices reasonable and the servers are on the ball and take care of you. As with other hiltons you have to pay for parking and for internet. I still don't ike the fact that the better the hotel the more they charge for services id priced hotels give for free.
    It is right on the beach, and close to attractions. The staff is great

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed March 20, 2013

When business traveling goal is clean, quiet, and reasonable location plus GOOD PRICE. This was one of the least expensive rooms available at last minute check-in. Honestly for a Hilton it did not have the feel and cachet that the brand generally brings to a property. Room was clean, view marginal, plenty of parking, and staff was attentive. Do yourself a favor, go off property for dining. On site restaurant was not remotely good.

Room Tip: Oh, since we didn't use Hilton Honor we paid for a breakfast at the same not so good restaurant, food was good, service non-attentive. I really like coffee in the morning so it shouldn't be that difficult on a slow morning to keep the cup full.
    • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
    debra_green_CCBCH, Front Office Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

I'm glad that you found your hotel accommodations with us sufficient but I'm disappointed that we were not able to "wow" you. It's important that our guests have an enjoyable stay that's personalized and memorable. Please let us know how we can make your next stay even better. Please contact me directly next time that you are in town on business travel and I personally will make sure that you have a "10" experience.

Kind regards,