My 2 kids and I stayed at this hotel prior to a cruise. The location and pool area were very disappointing. We thought we were going to be staying at a nice beach type hotel When we arrived they had booked our reservation for the night before but quickly corrected it at the front desk. The hotel is located on US 1 and you cant see the beach from the hotel. The pool is very small and located inside a parking deck. T
he water was dirty and all you could smell was car exhaust, it was very loud from the cars coming inside the parking deck. The hotel room was comformtable and clean with a view of the inside of the parking deck. If you are interested in taking surfing lessons then this would be the hotel. That's all they focused on, it's not a hotel for someone that would want to enjoy the ocean or sunbath. I feel the price was a little expensive for what we received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy casual dining in the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, under our 50 foot skylight atrium & 40 foot water wall. Watch sharks & tropical fish in our 5,600 gallon saltwater aquarium, or our 13 Plasma HDTVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Four Points
- Cocoa Beach Sheraton
- Four Points Sheraton Cocoa Beach