“Not what it portrays”

Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach
Ranked #12 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed June 25, 2010

My 2 kids and I stayed at this hotel prior to a cruise. The location and pool area were very disappointing. We thought we were going to be staying at a nice beach type hotel When we arrived they had booked our reservation for the night before but quickly corrected it at the front desk. The hotel is located on US 1 and you cant see the beach from the hotel. The pool is very small and located inside a parking deck. T
he water was dirty and all you could smell was car exhaust, it was very loud from the cars coming inside the parking deck. The hotel room was comformtable and clean with a view of the inside of the parking deck. If you are interested in taking surfing lessons then this would be the hotel. That's all they focused on, it's not a hotel for someone that would want to enjoy the ocean or sunbath. I feel the price was a little expensive for what we received.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed June 23, 2010

Great location and a cute hotel! Stayed here for a family vacation last week. The front desk staff were friendly on all shifts and the attached surf school is fun. It is close to Kennedy Space Center and right across the street from Ron Jon Surf Shop open 24 hours! The room was great for the price.

Reviewed June 11, 2010

Adam Bonnett has to be the most under qualified GM in the history of GMs. The Sheraton should be disgusted with how this man handles his business. Not only was he rude. He literally walks away from people trying to talk to him. The hotel gets 0 out of 5. There were no wireless signals in the room. photocopying was a huge issue. They over charged our credit card on fraudulent charges at which I had to file complaints with the bank. If your looking to get screwed and told that there is nothing that they can do. and you like money disapearing from your bank 5 days later. then this is the place for you.. I know I only want to pay what im owed. They send a reciept under my door telling me i owe 122.10 and i ended up having 413.60 EXTRA taking from my bank account. EVEN 5 days after I stayed there. When I tried to explain this to the GM (adam Bonnett) he said that there was nothing he could do and that id have to show proof because they never had record that they over charged me. I will never stay here again and I will be writing a letter to the Board members of Sheraton.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Cricket_Critic
Reviewed June 9, 2010

Great hotel! Rooms are very clean. Fresh-smelling toiletries and nice amenities. Location by the beach and Ron Jon Surf Shop. Lots of fun! Shopping mall and restaurants nearby. Starbucks, great restaurant, bar and large shop in the hotel lobby. Very convenient place to stay.

Pool is located just outside hotel entrance on 1st floor of parking garage - so it is not exposed to the direct sunlight. If anything, that was a downer for me, but the beach is across the street. So we would beach it, then cool off in the pool before heading to our room.

We stayed in a jacuzzi suite - awesome! Large room and very romantic.

One night, we had a problem with the a/c in our room. They immediately moved us to another room and compensated us for the inconvenience. A minor problem, but the customer service was incredible. They went out of their way to minimize the hassle. Things happen - it's all about how they handle the situation. We were extremely impressed!

We highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Cocoa Beach. Trust me - most of the hotels in that area are very, very old and require renovation. Four Points is the NICEST and CLEANEST hotel in that area. Good luck!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Hotel location is convenient, great night staff, Thank you "TOM" night clerk. Hotel atmosphere is really nice. Pool area, very, very small and not like it shows in the picture. Water preassure in the shower is very poor, even after complaining to the front desk. Room was never made up during the two nights we stayed. Staff excuse was that they were booked to capacity.Then we asked for a late check out as SPG guests, and was told no. After complaining for the second time and nothing was resolved, we asked to have the hotel manager call us. Adam Bonnet called the following morning. He was very nice but did not want to take responsibility for what happened , coming out with vague excuses and trying put the onus on us. I am a travel agent and I refer my clients to great vacations spots. So our little romantic get away from stress and work, became a dissapointment and stressful. Overall recommendation. Building nice,location ok. service TERRIBLE! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SHERATON.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cmictravel
Reviewed May 7, 2010

This was a perfectly fine hotel for a quick one-night pre-cruise stay. Free parking in garage on same level as room was convenient. Lobby bar/restaurant for quick drinks was pleasant, nice bartenders. Also nice to have starbucks on first floor for quick breakfast. Room was clean, plenty of room, and nice to have a empty fridge to store water. I expected it to be on the beach based on the reviews I read but it is a few blocks away. The pool was also in a weird location, almost in the parking garage. We didn't need any of these amenities so it did not bother me. We used starwood points to stay here and felt it was worth the points. It was only a few miles to Hertz to drop off our rental car, we got a shuttle immediately to the port and were at our ship! Didn't think there were a lot of food options close by, we ended up driving to the pier and going to eat there, which was okay but not great. Pier seemed a little run down.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2010

When we got to Cocoa beach and passed Four points my brother and I almost passed out it looked so amazing, as we went to the hotel we were suppose to go to, we begged the family to stay at four points insted ,we did and it was the right choice.The staff are so nice and polite,The rooms are so relaxing and beach themed also very very clean,I slept the best I ever have, anywhere. The views are amazing,We had a view of the awesome (in hotle) surf shop whitch selled everything you need or forgot ,includeing a surf board shop on the top level of the store.They also have a restaurant that is great! with margritas that are out of this world, next to the bar is a real shark tank and as for the location it is right next to a 24 hour,2 story Ron Jon surf shop whitch I am a big fan of,Also its close to the Ron Jon Surf Shop grill.So next time your in Cocoa beach and see four points,I strongly recomend it

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family