“Very Cozy Room”

Ranked #12 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
tampa
“Very Cozy Room”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Bedding in this room was great. We booked a suite on a travel site. Perfect location to walk to beach and carry your surfboard. Nice happy hour drinks and onsite Starbucks. Our window was facing the inside of the cocoa beach store, blah. but I could just walk outside to see the beach right? and free wifi, It ran a little slow once everyone was awake. Hospitality was very helpful with anything I needed and 3 teenage girls fit well in our little suite. Overall, a very good experience. Pool didnt look like a lot of fun, dont count on it.

Room Tip: I dont think there will be a room with a good ocean view. And cheaper rooms view is the inside of th...
Green Features: Very good enviro practices, $5 coupon for choosing to have only need items done.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank eihpd
SeanArcher2013, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank you eihpd for your review! It sound like you had a great time! We hope to see you again real soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The customer service at this hotel was the best I have seen and I do travel a lot. Everyone was so nice and helpful, but especially John at the front desk. My sister was getting married at the local beach and needed one room for one night for the girls and needed to switch to her honeymoon room the next night and they made the transition super easy and accommodated for late checkout and early check in for this. The day of my sister's outdoor beach wedding it rained the whole day and we decided to talk to John at the front desk and he was so helpful in helping find a plan B. He referred us and called around to find us another hotel that had the capacity for a wedding and it came out amazing! This was just the most pleasant experience! If you read this, John, thank you! The hotel was also very nice and cool!

Room Tip: The first night we stayed in a room with a double bed. It had two queens and a separation where the...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you nicole3perez! You are AMAZING! John is truly an asset to our hotel! I am glad to hear everything worked out smoothly!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We stayed here before a cruise and loved it! We ate some of the best pizza we have ever had downstairs at their restaurant and walked all around the surrounding area!

It was not on the beach, but it wasn't too far to walk... we walked a long way down the beach to the pier and even found a liquor store near the hotel!

It's also right next to Ron Jon and a few other stores and we really liked that we didn't need a car to enjoy ourselves!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Annoinette
Thank you Annoinette for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy to hear you had a great time! We hope to see you again soon!
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 1 night, John upgraded our room and was very helpful! the hotel was awesome, and its only a short walk to the beach which was beautiful and not too crowded. the resturant is really nice, everyone was very friendly. i definutly would recommend this hotel! we cant wait to go back!!

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you stephanierose418 for your wonderful review! I am so happy to hear John went above and beyond to make your stay an awesome one! See you next time!
Missouri
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here the night before our cruise and had a good stay. The hotel was clean (except the lobby bathroom which looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long time) and the staff was very friendly. Both encounters with the front desk staff was excellent. The water pressure was low in the shower and I was standing in a tub of water within 2 minutes of my shower but the room was nice. We were upgraded to a jr suite which was nice. We overlooked the shark pit which worried me when it came to noise but we heard nothing. The shark pit was great at dinner and just ok for breakfast.

The reason they didn't get a higher rating was due to the shuttle from the airport to the hotel. I thought this shuttle would be a sheraton shuttle and it wasn't. It wasn't until after my credit card has been charged(we booked in advance and they charge you immediately) that I realized they outsourced their shuttle service. Coco Beach shuttle picks you up at the airport and take you to your hotel. The rate was pretty good $60 for the three of us, but I began to understand why. We landed at 7:10, had our bags and called the shuttle service at 7:29, the shuttle did not come pick us up until 8:05. We had to go to the other side of the airport to pick up a another couple, and then we picked up a random person in a parking line of an office building. That part was a little creepy since it was at this 830 at night. So we landed at 7:10 and weren't even leaving Orlando until 838. I did not get to my hotel until 9:29. Our driver was very friendly, but the reason I am scored sheraton lower for this is because they have decided to use this kind of company as their shuttle service. This experience put a really bad taste in my mouth for the sheraton as this was he first thing I had to deal with after a long bday of travel. The hotel would be better off to not offer a shuttle at all then continue to use cocoa beach shuttle. I think it's up yo sheraton to also explain that this is something they outsourced before you pay.

I would stay here again if I wanted to surf or play at the beach but I would get my own car service to he hotel and it's a 15 min drive to the port so I would stay closer to the port next time. We used the sheratons shuttle service to the port but clarified if was outsourced this time. It was a shared shuttle with another Hotel but the price was $6 a person and 6 and under free so we went with it. It worked out just fine.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank tnshsms
Dear tnshsms,

Thank you for your feedback. I will take your concerns to Cocoa Beach Shuttle so that they can be addressed. I have to say this is the first time I have heard of a bad experience with Cocoa Beach Shuttle. Rest assured that it will be resolved. We thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed at 4 Points for 2 nights in the end of April and had a great experience. It was at a great location within a short walk from the beach and walking distance to the Cocoa Beach Pier. Did not eat there, but the food always smelled good as we walked through the surf shop.

The staff was also very good. One in particular was the front desk attendant Julie. She was extremely sweet and always happy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
SeanArcher2013, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Thank you Brendan O for your wonderful words! We are truly luck to have Julie on our team! See you soon!
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 7, 2014

The staff were very pleasant and the rooms were of a high standard. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept in. It was only an overnight stay on the way down to Miami but really enjoyed what we experienced.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you Frank L for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again soon!