This hotel is quirky in a good way. The lobby connects with a huge surf shop. It is colorful, active and energetic.
Our room was not overly large but was clean and comfortable.
The location is a block from the beach and right on highway A1A. There are many restaurants close by. We ate at the Shark Bite, which is in the hotel. food was good as we're the drinks.
The pool is a bit odd. It is aright next to the parking structure. There is a robust waterfall which is quite loud, not relaxing.
We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy casual dining in the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, under our 50 foot skylight atrium & 40 foot water wall. Watch sharks & tropical fish in our 5,600 gallon saltwater aquarium, or our 13 Plasma HDTVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Four Points
- Cocoa Beach Sheraton
- Four Points Sheraton Cocoa Beach