You get exactly what you should expect from a Four Points with the Four Points at Cocoa Beach... and maybe even a bit more. I was given a large suite at the base price I booked, maybe as a Starwood Gold upgrade? It was clean and comfortable... and larger than expected. The staff was nice and parking was convenient.
I had one meal at the Shark Pit restaurant connected to the hotel and also grabbed Starbucks in the morning located there on the property. In addition to the Starbucks there was free, fresh coffee in the lobby, which I grabbed a bit later in the day as I was checking out.
The hotel is in a good location, with a large surf shop connected to it and next door to Ron Jon... all just a short walk to the beach. The only down side is that the hotel isn't "on" the beach, which some people/families might prefer. I was in the area for business with little time for the beach (unfortunately) so it wasn't a problem for me. When I'm back in the area for business I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy casual dining in the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, under our 50 foot skylight atrium & 40 foot water wall. Watch sharks & tropical fish in our 5,600 gallon saltwater aquarium, or our 13 Plasma HDTVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Four Points
- Cocoa Beach Sheraton
- Four Points Sheraton Cocoa Beach