This hotel is located in a complex that at first glance looks like a small mall but is really a very large surf shop. There is also a surf school and rentals. I stayed in a one bedroom suite and found the room clean and well maintained. The room has a Jacuzzi bathtub in the living area which I didn’t expect. My only complaint is the lack of a desk. I had to use an end table as a surface area for my laptop. The gym has cardio machines and some dumb bells one simi-universal machine. Towels and water are provided.
The coolest part of the complex is you can walk right out of the hotel lobby and into the Shark Pit bar & Grill. The hotel gives you a 15% discount on food. It has great food (everyone raved about the pizza) and a very cool salt water aquarium that I could have viewed for a couple of hours.
The pool area is weird it you look at photo’s it has a grotto but what you don’t see is that the whole area sits under the parking structure and has no sun. It is in a walled in area of the first floor parking lot and may be great for children but it’s not a nice setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy casual dining in the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, under our 50 foot skylight atrium & 40 foot water wall. Watch sharks & tropical fish in our 5,600 gallon saltwater aquarium, or our 13 Plasma HDTVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Four Points
- Cocoa Beach Sheraton
- Four Points Sheraton Cocoa Beach