This hotel met all our needs and left our entire party of four rooms satisfied after our 2 night stay before our Disney Cruise. Our room overlooked the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, accompanying waterfall, large fish tank & surf shop. The parking garage allows direct access to each floor which makes it very easy to get to your room(especially carrying luggage). The hotel offered coupons to try free local beer at the Shark Pit Bar. The restaurant was very good with great service and tasty food. We enjoyed the buffalo wings. The hotel is also just one block away from public beach access. And the hotel is surrounded by numerous restaurants & stores(which is very convenient).
Overall the room is what I've come to expect from Sheraton with very comfortable beds!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy casual dining in the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, under our 50 foot skylight atrium & 40 foot water wall. Watch sharks & tropical fish in our 5,600 gallon saltwater aquarium, or our 13 Plasma HDTVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Four Points
- Cocoa Beach Sheraton
- Four Points Sheraton Cocoa Beach