“Great Value”

Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We recently stayed at the Cocoa Beach Days Inn and our room was clean and the service was great The location is wonderful and the price is within the reasonable rates for other comparable hotels in the area. This was not our 1st stay.at this location. However, the ice machines were broken and I have attempted to contact housekeeping several times re: some papers and jewelry I left in our room and have yet to speak with someone in an attempt to retrieve my belongings. I did have someone from housekeeping contact me last week but when I tried to return the call there was no answer. I hope the hotel still has my documents and ring that I left on the bed. I realized this shortly after we were on I95 South but too far to turn around. If someone could contact me it would be greatly appreciated. My Florida number is 561-743-6741 or my cell number is 734-771-0995. Thank you and we will see you on our return trip back to Michigan in early September and again in December. Sincerely Denise A Forgione

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Write a ReviewReviews (1,382)

Reviewed August 17, 2013

large rooms, only had problems with the shower curtain being so long you ended up standing on it, pillows were strange but managed to find one that worked for me, personnel choice. good location close to a lot of of things would go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 17, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard P
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I booked a non somking room and we arrived they gave us a room for somkers then in the middle of the night we had to go to the front desk to ask for another room cause the room had roaches. The front desk person gave us another room without any problem but it still had roaches.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Matthew K, General Manager at Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

I am so sorry you had these issues. We inspected both rooms you stayed in, and although I found no presence of any roaches, we feel badly that this happened. We have professional pest control and we have pointed them to this building to make certain it is getting addressed. As you can see from the MANY great reviews we are a clean, safe and quality place to stay. We do hope you give us another chance and come back again.

A Wyndham traveler
Cooper City
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Rooms were clean, people were pleasant
Rooms are directly on beach
Everything is close to the Inn including fine or casual restaurants
Abundant places to shop
Only 10 minutes from Cape Canaveral if you would like to see it
Also Merritt Island is 6 minutes away where you will find more places to shop and things to see

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Cocoa Beach Suites
#16 of 31 in Cocoa Beach
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach

Been to Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral

Address: 5500 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931-3765
Location: United States > Florida > Brevard County > Cocoa Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#10 On the Beach Hotel in Cocoa Beach
Price Range: $97 - $185 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral 2*
The Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral is conveniently located right next to the Cocoa Beach Pier and just a short walk one block from the beach. Going on a cruise? The Days Inn offers cruise and park specials and is located only three miles from your ship! We offer clean affordable accommodations with a free hot breakfast and free WiFi. We also offer efficiency rooms which have full kitchens available if you want to stay long term or just save your dining dollars and enjoy meals in the comfort of your room. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach