“WOW - best restaurant meal we've had in a long time”
Review of The Fat Snook

The Fat Snook
Reserve with OpenTable
The Fat Snook is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 175 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a casual beachside restaurant packed with a tremendous passion for fresh, local seafood, top quality seasonal ingredients, hand selected boutique-style wines and craft beers from across the world. Since opening in May of 2007, The Fat Snook has been dedicated to supporting local purveyors; Which has enabled us to showcase some of the finest ingredients Florida has to offer.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

And we eat out a lot, and have several "favorite" restaurants. The food was really outstanding: fresh fish (snapper and grouper for us) perfectly paired with unexpected yet delightfully complementary spices, sauces, and sides. The waiter's description of the specials was an experience in itself, and apparently is a regular occurrence. Service was good and portions were adequate. Atmosphere is clean and modern with a bistro feel. A little pricey, but perfect for special occasions or when you want a great, flavorful, food experience.

4  Thank MCKWCK
Write a ReviewReviews (1,061)

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I live in Orlando, and consider myself a foodie, and we have yet to find a better restaurant in Orlando. We always eat here when we come to Cocoa to visit the beach. I love how the waiters are well trained in describing the food and the specials. Save room for dessert.

The food here is right up there with the best I have eaten. Wish it was closer!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
3  Thank mr.gringo
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We went for our 28th wedding anniversary. We had made a reservation 5 days before our visit. When we arrived, they did not have our reservation and the place was full (which it usually is). Justin was very apologetic and bought our first round of drinks. After about a 15 minute wait, we were seated at a table. One of the most impressive things about this staff is how them communicate with each other. Our server (Kim) knew what wine we were drinking when time came for a refill without even asking us.

The food was excellent as always and can't say enough about the food, atmosphere and how attentive the staff are. We certainly recommend this to any local or tourist!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
4  Thank Jim S
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Always fantastic! The fresh catch is always a great option and of course the key lime pie is a must. The portions are great and you get your money's worth every time.

3  Thank Solekgl
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Took the family there for our first night in Cocoa Beach. My boys (10 and 11) are hard to please, but the Snook blew them away! They both came away saying best meal ever! My wife's and my dinner were also excellent. I had the snapper and she the grouper! Bothe were perfectly prepared and served. I always come here at least once every time I'm in Cocoa beach!

2  Thank dlbradley1