“Small and Cozy”
Review of The Fat Snook

The Fat Snook
Reserve with OpenTable
The Fat Snook is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a casual beachside restaurant packed with a tremendous passion for fresh, local seafood, top quality seasonal ingredients, hand selected boutique-style wines and craft beers from across the world. Since opening in May of 2007, The Fat Snook has been dedicated to supporting local purveyors; Which has enabled us to showcase some of the finest ingredients Florida has to offer.
Merritt Island, Florida
“Small and Cozy”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The food was good even though the portions were small. The acoustics were horrible and conversations carried. The place isn't very big so you do get good service.

Visited April 2012

Rockledge, Florida
“Delicious Experience”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Mrs. g3cko and I visited The Fat Snook for the first time last night for Valentine's Day dinner. The only thing I regret is that it took us so long to visit. Everything was pretty much perfect! The service was quick, entertaining and professional, and the food first rate- delicious to taste, and beautifully presented. We had the crab cake and seared scallop for starters, then moved on to pesto shrimp and pan-seared tile fish for the main course. It was great. Looking forward to going there again soon. I think we've discovered one of our favorite places!

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank g3cko
North Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Unbelievable!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I never would have thought Cocoa Beach had the best food and service! Wow! The service was professional (well trained for sure) and the food was some of the best ever and to top it off, the chef made mine gluten free. Ya' just can't ask for more than that. My significant other paid the tab so not sure what it was but I'd wash the car weekly for another eve at Fat Snook:-) I had the fresh catch with veggies and I couldn't even tell you what all was in it but at didn't matter the flavor was so awesome. Creme Brule was outstanding and the cappuccino was equally outstanding. Can't wait to go back!!! Oh, don't look for a snazzy front door unless you just look at the actual door. Once inside, you begin to get the idea that you're in for a treat:-)

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Janet S
Hamilton, Canada
“Excellent food and wine list”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The service was excellent. A bit of an odd smell when you first enter that you quickly get accustomed to. THe seafood was to die for. Remarkably fresh and tastefully prepared. Presentation was second to none. Surprised they did not have much in the way of after-dinner drinks but not a big deal. Would come back often.

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Amazing food, better service, best wine”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was treated the other night by my cousins on my birthday. The food was fabulous with a special mention to the "half cow" 24oz coffee steak and the blue crab cakes
I am from Spain and i know my food and wines very well. Excellent food and I highly recommend it if you are around Melbourne, FL
The service by our waiter was top notch

• Visited January 2013