“Lagooner Fishing Guides”

Lagooner Fishing Guides
Ranked #21 of 36 Tours in Cocoa Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: A connection to East Central Florida's best fishing destinations, charter fishing captains and full-time expert fishing guides. Whether you're a novice angler or an avid fly fisherman, we hook-you-up with Coast Guard approved, licensed Florida charter captains and modern vessels with abilities to put you on fish and improve your angling skills.
Reviewed January 31, 2017

I have had the fortune to have fished with Captain Richard on a number of occasions. While I consider myself to be a pretty good recreational fisherman, each time I fished with him I left with a wealth of new information about not only fishing, but the entire intercoastal ecosystem. Speaking with and learning from Captain Bradley is worth the trip by itself, but he never failed to put us on fish. While on Lagooner trips, we have landed our personal best snook, redfish, kingfish, tarpon and he even put us on a sailfish. I am also impressed with the amount a care Captain Richard puts on the safety of his Guests. This is very evident in how well he maintains his boats and motors. He also carries this over with his other equipment as well. His gear is always top-notch and in pristine condition. I value his opinion so much that I reached out to him when I was looking to buy my own fishing boat. He spent a lot of time giving me the pros and cons of different flats boats. He certainly did not have to spend time doing this since he was not "on the clock," but I know he did this out of his passion for fishing and his commitment to his customers. I took his advice and bought an Action Craft since he swore by it. There might be a problem with my boat though, it does not catch as many fish as Captain Richard's boat!

mrsLagooner, Captain at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Thank you for the review, Capt. Richard always looks forward to getting you, your family and your clients out on the water. We appreciate your business!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"equipment"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Capt. Richard was very knowledgeable and provided an educational experience of the local marine life along the way. Worked very hard to get us on fish. Boat was immaculately clean. Great guide, great job.

mrsLagooner, Capt. Gina at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Thank you! Capt. Richard told me that was a fun afternoon trip with you and your boys. I'm glad it worked out for you guys to be able to fish that day. Take Care and hopefully see you next year! Capt. Gina

Reviewed September 7, 2016

I had a great time with Capt. Richard. He left no stone unturned to make my fishing experience productive. He made me feel like a friend rather than just a client. The great weather and beautiful water enhanced my trip. The next time we vacation in the Orlando area, I will most definitely schedule a trip with the Lagooner Fishing Guides!

mrsLagooner, Captain Gina at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for Lagooner. We are so glad you enjoyed your trip and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

I would recomend Lagooner Fishing Charters to anyone who wants a great fishing experience in Florida.
Captain Rochard knows these waters very well & was great with my 15 year old son.
Captain Richard and his wife are a great team and go above and beyond to make this a great experience.
Great folks, great time !

mrsLagooner, Captain at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2016

Thank you for writing us a review! Capt Richard really enjoyed the day with you guys and I'm so glad I was able to meet you and your son. Take care, we look forward to seeing you again soon! - Capt. Gina