Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Captain Richard is the best.

Captain Richard is the best you will find. Born and raised in the area he knows the waters and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
James R
Bradenton, Florida
Fishing the Lagoon.

Great trip lots of wildlife was seen while fishing. Captain Richard was a great host answered any... read more

Reviewed February 9, 2019
Marvin a
Davison, Michigan
via mobile

All reviews captain richard king mackerel trout different species of fish great trip his knowledge charter shore boat barracuda blast launch orlando wildlife
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Capt. Richard was very knowledgeable and provided an educational experience of the local marine life along the way. Worked very hard to get us on fish. Boat was immaculately clean. Great guide, great job.

Date of experience: January 2017
mrsLagooner, Capt. Gina at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Thank you! Capt. Richard told me that was a fun afternoon trip with you and your boys. I'm glad it worked out for you guys to be able to fish that day. Take Care and hopefully see you next year! Capt. Gina

Reviewed September 7, 2016

I had a great time with Capt. Richard. He left no stone unturned to make my fishing experience productive. He made me feel like a friend rather than just a client. The great weather and beautiful water enhanced my trip. The next time we vacation in the Orlando area, I will most definitely schedule a trip with the Lagooner Fishing Guides!

Date of experience: July 2016
mrsLagooner, Captain Gina at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for Lagooner. We are so glad you enjoyed your trip and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

I would recomend Lagooner Fishing Charters to anyone who wants a great fishing experience in Florida.
Captain Rochard knows these waters very well & was great with my 15 year old son.
Captain Richard and his wife are a great team and go above and beyond to make this a great experience.
Great folks, great time !

Date of experience: August 2016
mrsLagooner, Captain at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2016

Thank you for writing us a review! Capt Richard really enjoyed the day with you guys and I'm so glad I was able to meet you and your son. Take care, we look forward to seeing you again soon! - Capt. Gina

Reviewed July 10, 2016

My husband and father had a great relaxing time on board with Captain Richard. The fish were not biting however, the Captain made the trip worthwhile. Will definitely be scheduling again for future trips.

Date of experience: June 2016
mrsLagooner, Captain at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

We appreciate you taking your time to write a review for us! I know Capt. Richard would enjoy the opportunity to get your husband and father back out on the water next year! Take Care - Capt. Gina.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

The experience was great and Captain Richard was very entertaining. Fishing was slow the day that we went out because of a rain storm the day before but Captain Richard kept things interesting. He knew the area well and was an excellent fishing guide. We will suse Lagooner Fishing the next time we are at the beach !

Date of experience: May 2016
mrsLagooner, Captain at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Capt. Richard enjoyed you and your wife, he looks forward to seeing you next year with your son too!