“fishing outing made a good vacation great!”

Lagooner Fishing Guides
Ranked #21 of 36 Tours in Cocoa Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: A connection to East Central Florida's best fishing destinations, charter fishing captains and full-time expert fishing guides. Whether you're a novice angler or an avid fly fisherman, we hook-you-up with Coast Guard approved, licensed Florida charter captains and modern vessels with abilities to put you on fish and improve your angling skills.
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I had a great time with Capt. Richard. He left no stone unturned to make my fishing experience productive. He made me feel like a friend rather than just a client. The great weather and beautiful water enhanced my trip. The next time we vacation in the Orlando area, I will most definitely schedule a trip with the Lagooner Fishing Guides!

mrsLagooner, Captain Gina at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for Lagooner. We are so glad you enjoyed your trip and look forward to seeing you again!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"equipment"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

I would recomend Lagooner Fishing Charters to anyone who wants a great fishing experience in Florida.
Captain Rochard knows these waters very well & was great with my 15 year old son.
Captain Richard and his wife are a great team and go above and beyond to make this a great experience.
Great folks, great time !

mrsLagooner, Captain at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2016

Thank you for writing us a review! Capt Richard really enjoyed the day with you guys and I'm so glad I was able to meet you and your son. Take care, we look forward to seeing you again soon! - Capt. Gina

Reviewed July 10, 2016

My husband and father had a great relaxing time on board with Captain Richard. The fish were not biting however, the Captain made the trip worthwhile. Will definitely be scheduling again for future trips.

mrsLagooner, Captain at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

We appreciate you taking your time to write a review for us! I know Capt. Richard would enjoy the opportunity to get your husband and father back out on the water next year! Take Care - Capt. Gina.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

The experience was great and Captain Richard was very entertaining. Fishing was slow the day that we went out because of a rain storm the day before but Captain Richard kept things interesting. He knew the area well and was an excellent fishing guide. We will suse Lagooner Fishing the next time we are at the beach !

mrsLagooner, Captain at Lagooner Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Capt. Richard enjoyed you and your wife, he looks forward to seeing you next year with your son too!