“Paradise Condo steps away from beautiful cocoa...”
other travelers have booked this property
Breakfast bar and kitchen
Sunrise through the dune grass at beach near the condo Relaxing bedroom has small HDTV (not shown)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Breakfast bar and kitchen
Sunrise through the dune grass at beach near the condo
Relaxing bedroom has small HDTV (not shown)
Living room looking towards HDTV
HDTV with Google Chromecast!!
Living room looking towards sleeper sofa
Large common terrace with patio furniture
Another view of the large terrace
Bathroom tastefully decorated
Beautiful common courtyard with gardens
The famous Cocoa Beach pier is about a 10 minute walk down the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tourist55...
“Paradise Condo steps away from beautiful cocoa beach”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Excellent Condo to stay with your family and friends just few steps away from the beach. Nicely maintained and quiet with easy access to Orlando!!
45 min with no traffic no matter when you drive.
Owner provides clear instructions and is always easy accessible. I would recommend it to families with kids and beach lovers!

SoranAziz
Toronto, Canada
“Best beautiful place to spent”
Reviewed June 17, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I really recommend this place , nice and clean enough place for my family of 4, 2 adult and 2 children all the amenities there you don't have to take anything with you just take your clothes and nothing else , the owner was so friendly and they are very nice people I traveled from toronto Canada , the check in was 3 pm but I asked if I can changed to 8am and I was so proud that the owner helped me out and he changed to the time I want thanks a lot and we never had any issues with them , clean and nice area 90 seconds walk to the beach , all the beach activity tools and toys are available at this unit , the only concern I have is the sofa bed it's very clean and it's a full queen size bed but it's not that comfortable for sleeping other than that this place is extremely clean nice and I was so happy and glad I stayed there and we had blast at that place my wife and kids also loved it , also the cable TV and internet was very good we had no problems at all , I really like and I really recommend this place I will definitely if I have chance I will go back there specially this unit, also the price compared with other people was good , thanks for the owner to make this people like us happy .

Murphk08
“Kathy”
Reviewed November 26, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Nice, relaxing and covered "deck" area to sit and enjoy the beautiful weather and visit with others. Condo is clean and well kept. All kitchen items available for preparing meals. Walking distance to beach, dollar store, gas station and grocery store. I have stayed there twice and had a wonderful experience each time. Honest owners and easy to schedule/ communicate with.

Thomas K
“Great condo near a great beach”
Reviewed September 13, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

It was really nice to stay in this condo. Perfect with the keypad lock so we didn't have to use a regular key. And as the describtion says it was really 90 seconds to the beach! Loved it! Got the opportunity to see dolphins and a blackfin shark (Carcharhinus melanopterus) and a seaturtle. It was super easy to go to Orlando form here.
I only have two things to remark. It is the bed and the airconditioning. The bed was rather hard and creaked alot when you had to turn around.
And the airconditioning was a little bit noisy when it started.
Other than that it was a pleasant stay!
And Andre answered me e-mails really quick and was super to deal with! Thanks!

Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Tiffany E
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Perfect”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This condo was beyond perfect. Most beach rentals look very outdated and unkept. This condo was very updated and modern, cozy and cute. Everything was also very clean! I didn't feel like I was in a rental, I felt more like I was in a place I could live. The location was wonderful for me as it was away from crowds. Very peaceful and relaxing.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Fresno
Reviewed July 19, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: it was a 2 min walk to the beach
Liked least: no balcony but there was out door seating
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing