“Great food, not so great bartender”

Gregory's Steak & Seafood Grille
Ranked #39 of 166 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Rustic Family owned and Operated since 1994. A tucked away elegant dinner restaurant for world travelers with a old time flair. Semi-Private dining Room available for special events at a additional charge. Gregory's Upstairs Comedy Club featuring new shows every week. Show nights are Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Doors open at 7:30pm for a dinner seating before the show with the show starting at 9pm usually ending 10:45ish. Comedy shows are of a adult nature and have adult content shows are 21 and up with a Cover charge.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I was the only one at the bar. I was friendly to the bartender, who clearly didn't have time to mess with me. She was busy gossiping about the rest of the staff with someone else on the phone. My drink was empty for a while. The food was great though. One of the best filets I've eaten in Cocoa Beach. When it came time to leave the girl was very friendly (because it was time to leave a tip then). I asked where she was from because I was thinking that she didn't have the friendly attitude that most people from Cocoa Beach had. She said "Michigan"... so that probably explains it all. I wouldn't recommend this place ONLY because of that bartender, but the food was excellent.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Food was excellent with good wait staff. The bread, chowder and ranch dressing were made in house and were delicous. The staff all are very friendly and attentive and came by to check on us throught the meal.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My daughter found this restaurant on line while we were vacationing in Cocoa Beach and suggested we go there for dinner. I was skeptical but we went. WHOA! I had the seafood alfredo THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!! Shrimp, scallops, and lobster were yummy but the pasta and sauce was right on point! The atmosphere was nice and the staff was great! Our server was Diane and she was not only a fine waitress but fun as well. We WILL come back!!!!!!!!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

John Are Waiter Was Superb. He Was Personal And Wanted To Please Us. Food Was Enjoyed By All Of Us. The Atmosphere Was Great And My Group Who Is Very Critical Had No Complaints. We All Agreed That We Would Come BackToThiS Restaurant.

1  Thank joe v
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

The seafood Alfredo was perfectly done, with sufficient shrimp, scallops, & lobster. My partner had a steak but he said it was gristly (not tender). The table setting did not include salt and pepper so he asked the waiter to bring some when his steak was served but the waiter didn't bring it for 15 minutes. To the waiter's credit he apologized and offered to discount our bill. We didn't accept his offer.