“Great Time!!!!”

Fin Expeditions
Ranked #1 of 34 Tours in Cocoa Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kayak adventure in Cocoa Beach. Kayaking the Thousand Islands with Manatee, Dolphin, and many species of birds while in the heart of the tropical Mangroves. World class nature tour. Approx, 2 hrs. Reservations are required.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Oyster Bay, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Time!!!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Great time. Our guide Tim was very knowlgeable about the area and equipment. Was able to size up our experience levels and create a tour fitting to our needs. Supplied us with everything we needed. I would recommend them to all for a great kayaking adventure!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank William K

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An Excellent Alternative to Sitting on the Beach or Poolside”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This trip was recommended to us by a friend of ours. From start to finish Tim was very professional and informative. We were traveling with a 9 and 6 year old and Tim did his best to keep them engaged through out the trip. He is extremely knowledgeable of the area and within a short time of us being on the water we were able to see a manatee. No dolphins but everything else we saw more than made up for it. His equipment is all in good working order, the PFD's are clean and don't have any smells. I would highly recommend this for people with families who want to show their kids there are more than iPods, iPads, Wii, DS etc etc. Great job, thanks Tim.

Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Kayaking with Tim”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

A friend asked for a recommendation for a kayaking tour for herself and young friends visiting from Europe. Fin Expeditions was my choice based on previous encounters with the owner, Tim. My husband and I launch our kayaks regularly from "ramp road" and have talked with Tim numerous times. He is very knowledgeable of the Indian River Lagoon having lived and worked here his whole life. I decided to join my friend on their tour and found the experience exceptional. I have kayaked in the 1000 Islands many times, but Tim took us to places I had never seen. He discussed the native animals, the flora and fauna and was always on the lookout for manatee and dolphin. His main concerns were our wellbeing and exposure to a "real" Florida experience. Therefore, I would highly recommend "Kayaking with Tim" though Fin Expeditions.

Visited October 2013
Pine Bush
“Florida vacation”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My sister and I traveled from upstate NY and the Chicago area to spend time at my timeshare in Orlando and visit my daughter who lives in Stuart. We decided to do something different and go kayaking. Mind you, this was something we never did before. I went online and checked out a few different sites, coming across Fin Expeditions which I chose because it was low key and non commercial. What an excellent decision. Tim met us in the parking lot at the rivers edge. There was only US and a man and his young daughter going out that day. Thank goodness, I had been so worried we would be going out with experienced kayakers and that they would dread the tour. We ended up being of equal experience, none, so the tour was incredible. I recommend doing this!!

Visited September 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Value packed adventure.”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

At the start of our vacation I wanted to take my daughter on a kayaking adventure to see the dolphins n manatee. We tried to get reservations with another outfitter but kept getting bumped because of "weather". My last chance should've been my first instinct. I e-mailed tim and within 24 hours was confirmed for an expedition...on a day that the other outfitter wouldn't go because of the weather. It ened up that the weather was beautiful and we saw dolphins and manatee with the first hour on the water. The manatee swam right under our kayak once. We also saw a blue herring up close (less than 5 ft away). My daughter (and I) loved it. When you are ready to go kayaking in Cocoa Beach leave no doubts just call tim at fin expeditions, you won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2013