“Looks a little divey on the outside, but go on in!”
Review of 35th Street Grill - CLOSED

35th Street Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I was looking for a quick lunch with a cold beer and happened to see this place. It looked like a casual place with an outside area, perfect if just coming from the beach. When I realized there was an inside, I ducked in there to enjoy some A/C. Rolling Rock on tap is the featured beer and it goes well with the seafood chowder (Manhattan style). I had the mug for $7 and it was plenty for a filling lunch. The bartender/server was very nice and interesting. I'll go back.

1  Thank vjnk

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The Tuesday night deal was 50 cent wings and beer. The beer did come in an 8oz cup but they still were cheap and it was a good named beer. The wings were so good. I ate 10 of them. Now they were split (drum separate from wing part). They also had pool tables and outdoor seating as well.

2  Thank karen b
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Fun casual atmosphere close to the beach, very friendly service. Good variety on the menu, most things we've tried have been good, but the burgers are the best so far, especially with the waffle fries! Prices are very reasonable. If you're in a hurry, maybe not the best option, but we are usually not so it works out OK for us :) and we really like sitting outside to catch the ocean breeze.

2  Thank MCKWCK
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Met friends here for lunch, was on my lunch hour from Patrick AFB. Very convenient to PAFB. Service was fast. Server met me at the table to get my drink order and bring menus. Food was good, had the Chicken Ceasar Wrap off the $5 menu and it was quite tasty, with lots of white meat chicken. Fries and drink included, which was an added bonus. Menu offerings were plentiful, and the list of specials was lenghty. Will definitely be back.

3  Thank WheelerAH
Reviewed June 17, 2014

A very big variety for $5 lunch menu excellent. Very good service food was good also. The rest of the menu looked good also. Will definitely will be going back.

2  Thank pgwildflower