“Tasty burrito, great prices”

Epic Burrito Company
Ranked #26 of 170 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, South American
Description: Locally owned and operated, epic burrito co., Mexican Grill is all about YOU! Our goal is to provide the freshest, best tasting food this side of the border. epic is the perfect place for lunch or dinner, totally relaxed, totally casual and one word describes our staff AWESOME! Whether building a burrito, salad or $2 beef taco, you can taste the love in each bite. So stop by and say Hola, because there's a HOLATA you don't want to miss, especially our "MEGALODON", the biggest burrito in Cocoa Beach.
Orlando, Florida
“Tasty burrito, great prices”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

The meat burrito was delicious. I like all the options for dressing the burrito. I would have liked refried beans as an option.
The place is clean and the staff was friendly.
I will definitely go back!

Cocoa Beach, Florida
“GREAT!”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

i absolutely loved the food! i have been there 5 times already and haven't been dissapointed once. the staff was very friendly and the restaurant was super clean. i cant wait to go there again with my family :)

• Visited May 2014
Lexington, Tennessee
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We stopped in Epic Burrito not knowing what to expect. We thought it was a sitdown restaurant with a menu so when we saw the order counter we almost left...but I'm glad we didn't. The service was quick and the food was very good. My husband ordered a burrito and I had a quesadilla. I was disappointed that mushrooms weren't an option for me but the lady told me she made a mean steak quesadilla and she was correct!! It was delicious. We will definitely go back again sometime.

• Visited April 2014
“Awesome Burrito”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Stopped in for a quick dinner and had a great meal. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great food and lots of it....

Visited April 2014
Sykesville, Pennsylvania
“The Epic Burrito Co.”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We had a hankering for mexican, so there was the EBC. The worker described it as a "Subway" for burritos, and he was right. Pick the type of burrito, and select your toppings. The food tasted good, and I thought the prices were reasonable. The chips could be upgraded. The clean bathrooms were a big plus.

• Visited April 2014