“Fantastic weekend!”

Fawlty Towers Resort Motel
Ranked #23 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband & I went this weekend, the rates are reasonable, the rooms are nice & clean, and the staff is extremely nice. The pool/tiki bar area is beautiful. Our suite led right to our car in the front and right to the pool in the back. Great location too. Walking distance to the beach, shopping, & restaurants. We will absolutely be back again & again! Highly recommend this resort if you hate tan lines! And one of the best parts...no one under 21 allowed!!! No screaming kids at the pool! Nice relaxing, fun weekend.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TheJs2012

Reviewed August 4, 2012

My girlfriend and I spent 3 lovely days and 2 nights for our anniversary at the AANR top-rated Fawlty Towers Resort Motel. Paul, the owner and his staff were superb! We enjoyed relaxing by the pool au naturale, spending time in our clean, comfortable room and socializing with other guests at the Tiki bar (Michelle, your the best!). A great place to go if you want to get away from it all, and have the best dinning, beaches and activities Cocoa has to offer. Conveniently located steps for Ron Jon's and the beach, Fawlty Towers is the place for us!

Thanks Chiquita and everyone for making our stay so memorable. See you soon,

Chris and Trish

Room Tip: Rooms on the west wing offer spacious patios overlooking the grounds
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I really enjoyed the experience of my stay at FT. The weather was almost perfect each day which made it ideal for lazing around the pool nude and swimming nude as well. The staff were very friendly and each morning we always seemed to have a good chat about things in general. Being a surfer, the beach was only 200 m away and close to board rentals and surf shops which was ideal and I also took advantage of an excellent fitness centre and gym free to members of FT. The room was large with the a mini fridge and other features and it overlooked the pool which was nice as well. The atmosphere was intimate, very quiet, secluded and very relaxing which was surprising being in the heart of Cocoa Beach.. I will return on my next visit to Florida.

Mark - Australia :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark A
Reviewed July 31, 2012

very nice comfortable setting around the pool and tiki bar. We enjoyed our stay and felt relaxed with the friendliness of the other guest. we hope to be going back soon. the room was comfortable and clean although nothing special

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank edpro1
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The place was smaller and more intimate than I expected. There were many umbrella tables/chairs set up around the inside perimeter that were secluded and made for enjoyable mealtime experiences. The pool is surrounded by lush foilage, there were plenty of lounge chairs, the lay-out was designed for in or out of the sun poolside relaxation, and the tiki bar had a large supply of cold drinks (no hard stuff, though). The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was exceptionally courteous and friendly.

We stayed Thurday thru Monday. Our first day, about a dozen people were around the pool. Friday the pool was ours from the early morning until early afternoon. Saturday the place was buzzing - over two dozen people all talking, drinking, enjoying the sun, and hanging out poolside. Then the cookout and more socialing during the evening. Sunday saw just a few less.

Everyone who came to the pool was courteous, respectful, friendly, and nude. It seemed that everybody was comfortable being around nude people and acted accordingly. My wife was a bit apprehensive at first, but she met so many nice people and struck up conversations with a lot of them. By the end of the second day, she was totally comfortable being naked around others and swimming, talking, and laying out without having me around her.

This was a very pleasant experience and we will return for more fun!!

1  Thank dave34748
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We weren't sure about this place. I had read mixed reviews on-line, and all of them were from before the change to Clothing Optional. I have to say, we enjoyed are stay. The room was nice and had 4 poster king size bed. There was a mini fridge, and a microwave, a breakfast table and a desk. The TV was a modern flat panel, but to be honest, wew didn't go there to watch TV. The sliding patio doors led to the pool area and tiki bar, which is in the center of the motel. Everything was very clean and taken care of, and the staff there were very nice as well.

There were only a few people staying mid week, off season, but they are still new at this. As I understand it, they are getting a hard time from the local administration because of the change over to clothing optional, so we should show our support, and commend them for there effort. I think it is a great place that will only get better as more people become aware of it.

Room Tip: The room on the first floor we stayed in had access directly to the pool, which was a nice bonus for...
2  Thank Chris D
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Being part time naturists, my husband and I were happy to hear that Fawlty Towers was offering an introductory price for rooms located on the second floor. The hotel was convenient to an area we had visited last year so we felt comfortable with the location and the beach was just minutes away. The rules for nudity were standard except that a sign in the bar indicated that women needed to cover their upper body while on the balconies until they sat down. Odd, this was not mentioned when we checked in...perhaps the sign was outdated? A sign by the pool indicates no food or drink on the pool deck. Sigh! I rather enjoy a cold drink by the pool and this was a disappointment. Seems they would prefer to have us sit in the Oasis area and purchase beer, wine and sodas from them only. No hard liquors are available but if you bring your own they would like you to buy your mix from them. I know bylaws can be restrictive and I hope they find a way to get through the red tape to make future visits more relaxing. I love the idea of clothing optional and I commend them for giving it a go.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side overlook the pool with an open rail balcony. The east side has the entrance d...
1  Thank Tami N