“Great fun place!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great food, fun and relaxed, good service, very good prices. A must if you like BBQ and your are in cocoa beach

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ordered take-out from Slow & Low Barbeque twice during our stay at Cocoa Beach. This was the fourth time we had visited Cocoa Beach, but we had never gotten food from Slow & Low Barbeque before. It is fabulous. The first night, we ordered the food and my husband picked it up (we were exhausted after a full day on the beach). My husband, son, and I all loved the food. The first time we ordered, my husband had the ‘Hangover’ Burger (it has a fried egg on it), and he said it was fantastic! My son ordered the BBQ shrimp, garlic bread, and apple sauce, and he ate every bite. I ordered the Cool Ranch Chicken sandwich, and it was very tasty. The best part is – our dinner only cost around $30 for all of that food! It’s rare to find a restaurant that is budget-friendly AND has fantastic food. The second time we ordered, my husband had the pulled-pork sandwich, I had the pulled-chicken salad, and my son, again, ordered the BBQ shrimp (since he had loved it so much the first time). We also splurged a bit and had the key-lime pie. Once again, everything was amazing. My husband was so impressed that he actually emailed the restaurant during our stay in Cocoa Beach to tell them how wonderful everything had been. Definitely try this place out; great food and prices!

1  Thank Brody0809
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Barbeque was good, atmosphere was nice. Very competitive pricing.If I'm in Cocoa again this is a for sure lunch stop.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife and I visited Cocoa Beach from Arkansas, which is in the dirty south, where we love slow-cooked and tangy BBQ. Since BBQ seems to be a food that can differ from state to state, I wasn't sure how this Florida option would fare. I was very, very impressed. My wife got the pulled pork sandwich and I tried the St. Louis cut ribs. Both were excellent, and my rib bones kept falling out (on the food, not me), which is a sign that it's been done right. The sauce options were great, environment was fun, food was plenty, but the BBQ was the highlight.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The waitress gave our food to the wrong table. Once we recieved our food I wish they would've never brought us our food it was bad. Also was charged 1.25 for a small cup of Sour Cream that I told them I didn't want. My wife said their Corn Nuggets were really good.