“Great BBQ!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We ate here for the second time last week. The food was great and the service was very good. I love this place!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Our place of business use them for catering quite often. We've been to there location and had a great afternoon of drinks and great food. Always a lot of fun there; great staff

Reviewed December 3, 2012

if you love meat (like us) it;s very nice value...nice outside feeling. staff little over the top friendly

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I guess it must be a local thing...to completely love this place!!! I've never had anything less than awesome here. Good drink specials, tasty fried Jalapeños, and great pulled pork. The staff is always kind and talkative, and if they have a live musician it just tops off the experience.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Went there for dinner one evening and we both ordered prime rib. Described in the menu as "slow cooked in their cooker over coals, tender and juicy" Our meal came out. My prime rib was ice cold. Mom's was warm but edible. Lots of gristle. Tough. Our waitress took the prime rib back and it returned in a few minutes. A bit warmer, but the taste was awful. I am pretty sure it was zapped in the microwave. I ate a few bites and that was all I could manage. The manager visited our table and when I told her this was the worst meal I had ever been served in a restaurant and it was inedible, she replied "OK" and left. if it hadn't been for our waitress, that would have been all the manager did. After about 10 minutes our waitress returned and my prime rib had been comped but I was still charged for my potatoes and fried okra (best part of the meal). We will never return and we will NOT be recommending this to any vivitors to Cocoa Beach.