“Super yummy, great & unique!! Best meal on our 11 day trip!!”
Review of The Tiny Turtle

The Tiny Turtle
Ranked #9 of 175 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: We have evolved into a full service restaurant now. Please come inside for a menu and seat yourself to one of our dining environments of indoor, covered breezeway, or outdoor seating options. Bottled beer and Wine options available. Take out available, Please call to place your order. Catering options available, Please call to discuss with Chef Moises. CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR "FEATURE OF THE DAY" SPECIALS!
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The Tiny Turtle was recommended to us by a local where we were renting our mopeds. I was looking for something with unique flavors and something different then the norm. When seeing it was outdoors, I second guessed my decision to eat there, but being unfamiliar with what else available we decided to give it a try. SO, SO glad we did!!! Great food! We all ordered something different, and each of us loved our dish!! Even my 13year old loved it! The outdoor area is shady and it wasn't bad at all, by now their indoor dining area is probably open as they were finishing it the week we were there. There's something for everyone at The Tiny Turtle, affordable, great service and friendly staff!! We were headed on a cruise to the Caribbean's and Moses gave us some great food ideas to look for while we were there!

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I crave the pork sofrito. I think I have an addiction. I go to this place as often as possible ... An I'm looking forward to the expansion. All the food is flavorful , presentation is artsy and creative,and Moses really understands and knows his food. We had them cook for us at an event and they went above and beyond for us. Many cheers and aloha! Great part of cocoa beach and great part of downtown. Proud to have you guys in my community .

Reviewed July 2, 2014

In the alley behind Fat Donkey. Service is austere but prompt. Weird seating area. Could use a renovation so it's not like eating in a dark back alley in Tijuana.
The bathroom is especially creepy. While it has a hole-in-the-wall vibe, the prices are definitely not hole-in-the-wall.
As for the food...I had the Mahi Tacos and the wife had something else I can't remember. OUR DISHES WERE GREAT!!!!!
Despite the odd dining ambiance and not cheap prices, I would come back in a heartbeat for the food!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

The Tiny Turtle is tucked behind a building next to the Fat Donkey.

The Caribbean Dog has a unique "bun" and comes with plantain chips and cole slaw. Good dog, not real stomach filling.

The Quino Bowl was really well cooked and a good amount.

Well worth the hunt for this place. Currently looks like outdoor seating only, but looks like they are working on indoor seating. Outdoor seating gives you a view of an alley.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Excellent food and service!! A little hole in the wall that has perfect atmosphere. Will come back anytime!!!!