“Great casual dining and awesome selection”

Florida's Seafood Bar & Grill
Ranked #16 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marco Island, Florida, United States
“Great casual dining and awesome selection”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Casual and fun dining experience. Fantastic menu selections with combo seafood/steak meals to satisfy everyone. Quick and friendly service.
Bartender took our call for reservations, said we probably didn't need them. When we got there, 20 minute wait, he was very gracious and bought us a drink for giving us bad info. Would absolutely go again!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Seafood in the area.”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Love this place. The seafood is great. We are never disappointed when we come here. We are from South Florida and we used to have great seafood restaurants there but not anymore. Whenever we are in the Cocoa area or close by we always stop here. You won't be disappointed if you love seafood.

1 Thank Donna W
Banner Elk, North Carolina
“Mixed feelings...”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went for dinner here for the first time and immediately it felt like we'd found a comfortable spot for dinner with that seafood restaurant theme.

The rock shrimp app was very good, but they were a touch overcooked.

My wife ordered the prime rib and it was dry with little taste. I ordered the Volcano Steak and it was cooked properly, but the seafood toppings didn't scream VOLCANO! ... but it was okay. Don't waste the extra 50 cents getting the pasta alfredo side. Very little cheese, bland and overcooked.

Would we return? Maybe...for seafood, unlikely for prime rib or steak.

The best part of our evening was Holly, really nice server.

Macon, Georgia
“Very decent food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

we tried to find good seafood(being as we were at the beach) and rusty's over cooked the shrimp and oysters. didn't taste any better than if I bought it frozen at the grocery store and cooked it myself. in fact....I could've done better. But, fla seafood bar and grill had very decent seafood and was a good family friendly environment.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ronnie W
Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Seafood”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We went to Cocoa Beach for the night and I happened to pick out this restaurant for dinner. I told my husband I wanted to go somewhere that we couldn't find in our hometown. Besides it was my son's 13th birthday. The wait staff was the best, in conversation I had mentioned it was his birthday and at the end of our marvelous meal, which by the way we ordered everything off of the menu it seemed, our table was continuously filled with food, they came out and sang "Happy Birthday" to my son, with a piece of peanut butter pie and candles. It was a moment I will treasure forever. The food was YUMO!!!!!!!!! If you go, get the lobster fritters. OMG!!! They were the best, the mahi mahi (grilled) and the garlic lime shrimp was just as equally delicious. My son had the gator tail and my 8 yr old daughter (who only eats chicken nuggets or cheeseburgers) even had some to!!!! I highly recommend this place. You won't be disappointed.