“Very Good Restaurant for Fish”

Florida's Seafood Bar & Grill
Ranked #17 of 166 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My wife and I went to eat at this restaurant and we both enjoy our meals very much, the Talapia and sear yellow tail tuna were very fresh and tasty. The service was very good too and the food didn't take too long to arrive at our table. The prices were comparable to other seafood restaurants in the area.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We ate dinner here because it was recommended by the bartender at our hotel. We were seated and waited on immediately. The waitress brought fresh from the fryer blueberry fritters dusted w/powdered sugar. They were very good. I ordered the 12large fried shrimp. They were the largest shrimp I have seen in a long time. The batter was light and the shrimp was sweet and cooked perfectly, but it was too many shrimp for me. It came w/salad and choice of potato or rice. My hubby had the grilled salmon w/ potato and veggies, and Caesar salad. We were too full for dessert, but they brought out a small complimentary lemon sorbet. I had soda and my hubby a draft beer. The bill was $51 including the tip. I would recommend it for its great service and very good food.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

So happy we discovered this great little place . We returned for another visit we enjoyed it so much the last time. We all had shrimp of some sort, I love the Rock Shrimp, not in season , so they substitued the white shirmp and it was delicious. Two dozen butterflied, butter served in warmers. Two sides included. Citrus dressing is one of the best ever. One of our group had thai shrimp, another florentine and the last butterflied broiled white shrimp with a side of pasta. Men also had a cup of clam chowder that they raved about. To end they serve complimentary cups of sorbet. The bill is so inexpensive. A must try...

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We are locals and eat here a lot! Food is always great! Nice Happy Hour and the bar staff is so wonderful and friendly!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went here with my wife and eight year old son for dinner. The food was great! The portions are large and service was fantastic. Well worth the visit and we highly recommend it to anyone who wants great food at a reasonable price with outstanding service!

Great Job!!

P.S. The fritters with powdered sugar are AMAZING!!!