“Great Food, Lots of it!!”

Florida's Seafood Bar & Grill
Ranked #16 of 171 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Maryland
“Great Food, Lots of it!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went here with my wife and eight year old son for dinner. The food was great! The portions are large and service was fantastic. Well worth the visit and we highly recommend it to anyone who wants great food at a reasonable price with outstanding service!

Great Job!!

P.S. The fritters with powdered sugar are AMAZING!!!

• Visited January 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Rock Shrimp is awesome”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We live in Orlando and every time we go to Cocoa we eat at Florida seafood. The rock shrimp is like eating lobster at shrimp prices. Great menu selection and the prices are very fare. You can find every fish you want here and they will make it anyway you want. Great beach and seafood atmosphere.

• Visited December 2012
Florida
“Sweet Tender Whites!! mmmmmm!!!!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We passed this restaurant on our way to Walmart from our hotel, and decided to stop and eat here. Wow! What a pleasant surprise! I had the Clam Chowder and the Parmesan Oysters, and found them both to be great! But the best thing that I have EVER put in my mouth were the shrimp that my husband ordered called "Sweet Tender Whites" - oh my gosh, they were amazing! Like their menu says, "A Must Try", and trust me, they are!! We found the service to be quick, and our waitress was really nice, and helpful to us in making our menu selections. We went on a cruise the next week, and nothing on the ship was as good as those Sweet Tender Whites!!

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too many good dishes”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Very good. We had volcano crab rolls for our appetizers, yummy, every thing including our server Samantha, was great.

Space Coast
“This used to be a great restaurant!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant twice in the past year and was quite disappointed both times. It used to be a nice.classy place to eat. Now they have paper napkins plastic containers with sauces and again had no oysters! It makes me wonder if they have made some distributors upset because there are quite a few other local restaurants that serve only fresh oysters and they always have them. The prices just do match the quality. I ordered scallops and they brought me a ceramic boat full if dime sized scallops that tasted like they were frozen. Its a shame bc I feel like they are taking advantage of tourists thinking they will get great Florida seafood and they will not!! The service was not even average. The nicest thing was the atmosphere. The bar was beautiful and a pleasure to look at.