“Large serving slow service”
Review of The Big Biscuit - CLOSED

The Big Biscuit
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Went in with family we got tired of hotel breakfast great selection like other review here service was on slow side also waitress had to come change order because the were out or no longer had what we ordered this was at 8am on a Friday great food slow service

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We've been here a few times. The service has been quite slow each time. This time around, we were seated and got our drinks, but 10 minutes went by before she returned. In between the time we ordered and were served, another customer had been seated, ordered and ate his lunch. Also, the servers really need to be more attentive and listen to what the customer requests for their food. Each time I've been they've not delivered what I asked for. Medium is not well, people!

This time I got excited when I saw "Ice Cold Beer" on the menu!! Give me one of those. The first one I ordered was kinda cold...so I thought, maybe a different brand. Nope, still not "Ice Cold".

It's worth mentioning that the owner is very nice and does walk the floor checking on customers. The quality of the food and service needs to be improved. I may give them one more shot.....but it will probably be a long while.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've tried the Biscuit several times since they opened earlier this year. I thought the awful service the first few times was opening pains but it not only didn't get better it actually got worse. The first few times I had to beg to be waited on but once I did get someone to show up the food came in a reasonable time. The last time I went was my last I fear, again I had to plead to be waited on and then the order went into limbo for 25 minutes. This is walking distance from me and i Really wanted to like it -- oh well.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Open for breakfast and luch. Ordered gravy and biscuits and the serving was huge and it was a half biscuit. There were three of us and we each ordered a half buscuit so I think that they may have splict 4 halves between the three of us because we went back and my son ordered another half order of gravy and biscuit and it was large but not as large as the previous order. Service was good and the food was good but not really great but I would say that it is a very good place to go for breakfast if not just to get a couple of big biscuit T shirts.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

This is a good ole diner! I got an omelette it was delicious, cheap and way more food than I could ever eat. I will definitely go back the next time I'm in town.