“Yum!”
Review of The Big Biscuit - CLOSED

The Big Biscuit
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Yum!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I had country fried steak and eggs with homefries. everything tasted delicious. My boyfriend had a turkey sandwhich. The turkey was very moist and tender. Service was friendly and efficient. Decor is very vibrant. I love this new addition to our nieghborhood and will be returning often.

• Visited March 2014

Merritt Island, Florida
“It's new to the beach - try it”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

No real problems with food - went as part of a group to try out this new spot and basically we were not disappointed but not overly impressed.
Sure the biscuits are big - but maybe a bit too big?
The service is a bit slow and there was a mistake with our check but quickly resolved.
Give them a try as we were all certain that our issues were down to them still working the bugs out of the new restaurant - friendly little place that should so well at this end of the beach - definitely a better choice than some of its local competition

• Visited January 2014
Lansing, Michigan
“This is truly a big biscuit”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

With a name like "The Big Biscuit", how can you not stop here? The breakfasts we ordered were good but the biscuit is fantastic. Actually, I ate the biscuit and took my breakfast to go and ate it the next day. They serve the biscuit with butter and packaged jam - ask for the honey as they have it, it just isn't out. BTW, the waitress had forgotten to turn in our order so we waited an inordinate amount of time but - man, that biscuit was good.

• Visited February 2014
“Give it a try.”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I live in cocoa and went to beach and needed food and found the biscuit,first time there and was good food and service. I will be back there for sure to try lunch.

• Visited March 2014
Toledo, Ohio
“Best biscuit place I've eaten at.”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have eaten at tudors biscuit world in WV, but this place blows it out of the water. They have a great bacon egg and cheese biscuit, and excellent country fried steak biscuit. The grits are good too. The staff is friendly. The only thing I think could use improvement, is management. The service is a bit slow and everyone seems to be tripping over each other as with any new place... but a good manager taking charge and leading people in the right direction while organizing the whole process would make this place perfect. I'm giving it 5 stars because I love their food!

• Visited December 2013