“The unexpected place”
Review of Sea Aire Motel

Sea Aire Motel
Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I was originally recommended this motel from a friend. I was so happy with my stay and the people are so friendly! I absolutely loved my room with ocean front view and steps to the ocean. Every night I could hear the waves crashing it was so peaceful.

The rooms have 2 double beds, small table and chairs, small stove, refrigeration, and of course pots & pans, dishes & Silverware. The room was so clean and the shower was better than some upscale hotels.

This place was within walking distance to shops and restaurants and right across the road is a Brewery. It wasn't open the days I was there but I would defiantly love to go back and visit!

This is a highly recommended to stay for a few nights or a week stay!

Room Tip: Pay the extra money for Ocean front view, worth it! I went in the low season it was $100 per night!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Travelady36

Reviewed July 14, 2012

My daughter and I reserved three nights and ended staying five...we enjoyed this place very much, it is easy going, family friendly and the team is so helpful. The rooms have a small kitchenette, which is nice when travelling with kids. They are comfortable and have everything you need. The view from the site is magnificent. If back in Florida, we will make sure to spend some time here again.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Monika75017
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My 12 year old daughter, my husband and I stayed at the Sea Aire for three nights. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was very basic, but fine for just sleeping and showering. Not for spending any amount of time in on a rainy day, which we had to do thanks to Tropical Storm Debby. Walls are super thin especially in the bathroom and can hear people talking and make out some words even. Room has a small fridge, but not working to well and no microwave or coffee maker in the room. A microwave and coffee maker are available in the front office. The communal area was great with swings and a gorgeous view of the ocean. Next time we'll try and get a room with an ocean view. A short walk to the beach and everything (food, shops) is within walking distance. Great surrounding neighborhood. Ate at Java and Juice and Pig and Whistle and the Jazzy Mainely Seafood. All had delicious food and drink!

I was glad we left when we did! When we were packing the car the visitors that had checked into the room next to us were sitting in front of their room drinking beer and smoking at 9AM!

Room Tip: Number 16 looks good it is on the end and more private and has a great view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cLove2Travel
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My girlfriend and I were pleasantly surprised as the previous pictures don't do this place justice. Her and I were looking around the area for a cool, motel on the beach in which to stay. This hidden gem is literally on the beach. (make sure to have a ocean or side view room). The staff and people staying there were super friendly and the pricing was a great value. Its also a very short walk on the beach to Coconuts and several other neat restaurants and bars. I highly recommend staying here if youre not too picky about having the newest technology in your rooms and are more interested in location, being on the beach and price.

Room Tip: Make sure to book an ocean view or side view. Room 8 was awesome.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank DustinD2
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Just spent a weekend getaway with my sister. I had never been before so I didn't know quite what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised and delighted with the room, the view, the location. I will be returning with my husband.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the building facing the ocean. The rooms have picture windows and watching the...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank lesthorn55
Reviewed May 6, 2012

This place was great! Great points: rooms were clean, inexpensive, staff was amazing, picnic area and grill, room for the kids to run around, onsite washer/dyer, last but not least the VIEWS!!!! My family could not imagine staying at a large resort after our stay at Sea Air, after spending the day at the beach we could go bar-b-q and play games in the open area. It was about 40 minute drive to Disney; which just meant more family time. My family can not wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Joslynn0312
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I stayed here in July 2010, found it on the web but then discovered that a friend had stayed here as well. If you are looking for a serviceable, inexpensive location with great beach access - then this is the place for you. My only complaint is that there is not a bathtub (has a tiled shower stall).

We were doing a beach/Disney combo stay, and it was really nice to be able to relax with a walk on the beach after the frantic activity of a full day at Disney parks. I really didn't mind the commute to the parks, found it to be a great time to discuss the days agenda.

The service was pleasant and adequate. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family