“Fun Beachside Bar and Restuarant”

Coconuts On The Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Coconuts On The Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Genoa, Illinois
“Fun Beachside Bar and Restuarant”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Food was very good and drinks even better. On vacation and enjoyed the outdoor dining until the table next to us began smoking. Much better if smoking was not permitted near eating area outside!

Syracuse, New York
“Great, Fun Place”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I visited Cocoa Beach and went to Coconuts On The Beach and had lots of fun eating, drinking and watching the band. Friendly staff and patrons. Located on the beach this is a great spot. They are currently celebrating 40yrs with the same owner, there doing it right. We will stop here again.

Port Severn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor service for mediocre food”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

No room on the patio so we sat inside. Got drinks, placed food order and waited forever - 45 minutes- while people who came after had almost finished lunch. Waiter said we had to wait because one of us in a party of three ordered fish tacos that turned out to be pretty ordinary. Waiter tried to push more drinks while we waited and waited for food. Baha Chicken soup was good.

Visited February 2014
Burnsville, Minnesota
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I am in the area for 2-1/2 months and finally had a weekend free so went to Coconuts for lunch with a friend. He had never been there and he wanted to go to Cocoa Beach to check on some boats, I agreed to ride along. I told him about Coconuts on the Beach and said he would give it a try.

We were able to seat ourselves and although it was busy, we were able to get a table outside. The weather was very nice and we were able to enjoy the beach views. Our waiter Paul promptly brought our drink orders and took our food orders. We both ordered seared tuna, my friend Moroccan style (spicier) and mine Sesame style (milder). I also ordered a bowl of crawfish chowder which was great. My friend seeing me really liking that order one also. Our orders came quickly and we wasted no time digging in. We both also washed this down with two of there Kona craft beers each, which were very tasty and appropriate for the meal and the afternoon on the deck. Plus, the price of $3.75 per beer is hard to beat. We both agreed that the service was good and the food was better, not to mention the people watching.

2 Thank Bruce M
Boca Raton, Florida
“Beach bar atmosphere”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We sat outside with our kids. First let me say that we are not from the area and it was suggested that we go here. We were there on a Saturday early evening. We ordered bar food that was very good along with drinks for my husband and I and soda's for the kids. As we sat watching the beautiful ocean and setting sun, you could hear the drunk talk of all the bar buddies...so to say. Let's just say it was not talk that we would ever have in front of our kids. This place is a fun beach bar and the kids should probably be inside or someplace else. So, go with adults and plan to drink with a great view of the ocean.

Visited February 2014