“Great food and atmosphere!”
Review of Italian Courtyard Incorporated - CLOSED

Italian Courtyard Incorporated
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Loved it and would go back! Food was phenomenal and garlic knots were some of the best! My wife and I were in Cocoa for a few days, and went here for dinner one night. Was a very nice place.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Their lasagne is excellent. They are easy to locate just off A1A and on 520. The Italian Courtyard has a real Italian atmosphere.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Fran call me it's kelly duff (dana's step daughter) love ya.. miss ya……Hope all is well.. my daughter 21 is awsom lives over their and looking for job…miss you guys..941-380-3833

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I tried to place a ToGo order at 9:05 and was told the kitchen was closed when the door says open till 10. They just lost a loyal customer!

421dom, Owner at Italian Courtyard Incorporated, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

dear loyal customer... my name is Fran and i am the owner for 25 years at the courtyard... i am so sorry to hear we were closed at 9:05. please let me buy your next pie... my number on our web site. please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your posting. Fran

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I find the food delicious and fresh. Their attitude is to please and accommodate. The restaurant is always clean and pleasure able. I always look forward to their spigetti and meat balls.